Prologue

Nandani's life has been a hell of a life. First, her ammas passed away due to a heart attack in Mangalore. All four rushed from Mumbai to Mangalore and to finish all the rituals but on their return, everything took an ugly turn. They met with an accident in which her parents died, leaving Rishab handicapped. He couldn't walk anymore. And the only person to survive all this was Nandani. She decided to be strong and face this world for her one and only brother.
Nandani began a new life with her brother and took up a job in Malhotra Industries. After few months Nandani found out that Rishab could recover and walk on his legs once again. There again she had found a new aim in her life. She worked day and night to get his treatment started and she did succeed at it. His treatment was going on but there was always a constant need for money. On one fine day, Abhimanyu's parents asked for her hand in marriage. She agreed for the marriage as his parents had promised to help in Rishab's treatment.
Abhimanyu was the head manager at Malhotra Industries. She was always to busy working that she never bothered to give time to her relation. However, things kept on happening and it was the wedding day.