Chapter 4: How dare you!

Nandani's POV

"I suggest you sleep, so you can pay me as soon as possible and leave." He said mocking at me. without giving him any more time, i left towards the room he had allocated me downstairs. There were some clothes lying on the bed, perhaps for me to change into. Just as i was about to move the clothes of the bed he spoke from the door, "change, i don't want to see you in this wedding dress. It is making me hate you even more."

I gave him a surprised look as i was not at all aware of what crime i had done to get this punishment. There was no use of arguing with the monster so i changed and went of to sleep. I saw the time on the clock, it was 3:30 am. Due to the heavy dose of the medicines and weakness, i fell asleep in no time.

I woke up and saw the time, it was 12:45. There was still weakness in me but i was stronger then before. I went into the washroom and toke a shower and got ready to start my day. As per my habit, I tidy the bed and saw a plate on fruits and milk on the side table, with a note. "Have this, and take the medicine as per the prescription. And don't try to run otherwise i won't spare you. If you need to go out, go with my driver and my body guard will follow you. And ya the most important thing,i have kept the bills on the table. Mr Malhotra." I hated him to the core, at least i didn't start my morning by looking at his face otherwise everything would have gone wrong the whole day. There was need of food in my body so I had my breakfast first and thought of the amount. 1 lakh or maximum 2 lakhs, I don't think it will be more then that. As I had the last bite, i took the bills and saw the total amount to be 25 lakhs. "Shit, 25 lakhs. I am such an idiot, what was the need for all that. There was only one option left now," I thought and left for my house.

His bodyguard waited outside my house as i stepped into my house. I found my phone lying and put it into charging. Till it switched on, i thought of packing my belongings that i needed to take to the Monsters house. After a while i logged into my property selling app account and saw notification. I opened the message to see someone replied to my advert. This was the only was to pay for Rishab's treatment so I had decided to sell of my house. I can manage anywhere and Rishab's treatment would still require 2-4 years so he would be staying in the ashram. The buyers had agreed to all my conditions and wanted to see the house today. They had sent the message 5 days ago. But i replied and asked them to visit today. Just then I got a call.

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Miss Murty?"

"Yes."

"I am the one you were chatting to just now, so can be come and have a look at your property?"

"Sure, tell me what time?"

"We are around the place, so can we come now?"

"Yeah why not. I am at home."

"Ok thank you."

After an hour, they walked in and liked the place. Almost discussing about the entire agreement they decided to get the place. But I request them to pay full amount tommorrow when i hand in the papers. They agreed and got the placed for 60 Lakhs. The amount was much more then what this place deserved. I packed the remaining stuff as well as i had to empty the house by today. There wasn't much, just few clothes and few frames of pictures of all of us together. I got the bags outside and asked the bodyguard to keep them into the car.

I had to pay 45 lakhs for Rishab's treatment which meant that I was left with 15 lakhs. In case of any emergency i had to keep 5 lakhs aside for Rishab. Which meant I needed 15 lakhs more to pay off the Monster's debt. As I entered the lounge, everything was new. The whole house had turned new and there was the monster seated on the couch. "Mr Malhotra, can i join back the office?" I asked.

"And what makes you think I will say yes to it?" he spoke as he sipped his coffee not looking at me.

I had to think of something, because there was no way for me to get a job so quickly and that also a job which was well paid like this one. Just then something came up in my mind. "The contract. I signed a contract which said that before firing me you had to give me a 6 months notice period."

He seemed annoyed and defeated as he couldn't thrown me out. He stood up and looked at me, "Fine, but you will work as my secretary and make sure nobody in the office finds out about us otherwise...."

I knew what he was going to say so completed his sentence, "you won't spare me, right."

"Yeah, its good you know that by now."

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him when he called out my name, "You can make whatever you want in the kitchen and have it. And don't you dare roll your eyes at me from now on.

I rolled my eyes purposely and said, "I will stay in your house but i will not use anything from this house."

Something suddenly got into him and he held my shoulders to pull me closer to him."I know girls like you. You can do anything for money. That's why you were trapping Abhi and getting married to him. And now doing all this drama in front of me so that I fall for you and you can use all my money. Listen don't dream of living here forever, the day I am done with you, i will throw you out. And then you can go and seduce another man you find on the streets for your use."

He can physically and mentally torture me but he has no right to speak about my character. More then angry, I was disgusted at his stupid mentality. I pulled myself away and slapped him. I walked away without looking at him and weeped in my room. My life was indeed CURSED to have hear such filthy words about myself.