Chapter 40

***I am so sorry guys but I was helpless. There was a problem and I couldn't log into my wattpad account! I had also asked someone to write on my wall about this but she didn't. Today I asked my friend and he helped me hack into my own account. Apparently someone had changed my password which prevented me from posting. But lucky everything is fine and here I am posting the much awaited update. Would like to apologise for the waiting and not posting for so long. This had disturbed my schedule, so please don't complain about the updates for this week. But I will definitely update CURSED.....To Be Together tomorrow. So sorry once again for this mess.***

Manik stood there dumbstruck, with his one hand on his cheek that had just got punished for his words. He smiled as he realised that she finally admitted her feelings but then something caught his mind. He thought, "She loves me too.....Finally!! But she will ruin this too. I know it. What does she want from me? Does she want me to keep running after her only? I need answers and this time I want to know everything, my way!" Manik got furious and left behind Nandani.

Aryaman too left as the situations had turned completely different. Cabir, Mukti, Navya, Dhruv and Aaliya couldn't control anymore and they all bursted out in laughter.

Cabir's POV
"So,  I told you my plan would work." I proudly said.

"Cabir you are so good. It's high time you set up your own love guru agency." Mukti said as she continued laughing.

"I still can't believe this nonsense plan of yours worked." Navya said.

"I agree with you Navya." Aaliya to said.

"I had full faith in you, Cabir but I too didn't think this would work." Dhruv to said.

"Why wouldn't it have worked. When Navya told me that Nandani had shifted to her house I knew something was so wrong. Specially after our trip, they seemed to be so much in love. And when I saw Manik it was evident that Nandani wasn't ready to confess her feelings. I tried a lot to get them together and luckily  I heard over Manik, Nandani and Aryaman's conversation and I just knew what I had to do. We constantly kept instigating Manik about Aryaman and he reacted just the way I wanted and here we are.....Nandani confessed! I feel sorry for Aryaman but this story is of Manik and Nandani, and no one will try and take away my bro's happiness." I said and we all ended up in a group hug.

"But what now?" Navya said.

"Now it's up to them! We did all we could, now let's pray and hope that they overcome their distances. If things don't work out, then we will have to think of something else!" I said hoping for the best.

Manik's POV
Nandani paced towards a room, hiding from me but not today. I have had enough! She entered the room and tried to close the door but I forced myself in and closed the door behind me. I locked it and kept the keys in my pockets.

"Enough is enough Nandani! Stop running away. What did you just say outside?" I asked her. She tried to grab the keys out of my pocket, avoiding me and my question completely. But I jerked her hand and held her by her shoulders. She was making me angry, every time she ignored me! "Nandani, What did you just say outside." I asked her once again but this time being furious.

"I don't know what you are taking about and leave me Manik." She said trying to get out of my grip. I knew she wanted to get away from me and I will let her but first, she needs to answer me!

I calmed myself a little and asked her straight forwardly, "Did you just say that you love me?" She stopped trying to get out of my captive and tears started rolling down her eyes. Her tears would always melt me down but today I had to get it all out of her. If I let her go now, then perhaps, I would lose her forever. "I am asking you something dammit." I said with helplessness and a pinch of anger in my tone.