Chapter 28

Day 4 of the Shimla trip.....

"I am tired of sight seeing and all. Let's relax a little today. What say?" Mukti said as they all sat on the dinning table doing their breakfast.
"I agree with you Mukti. But what can we do?" Manik to complained.
"Let's go for a picnic?" Navya suggested.
"Picnic? Wouldn't it get boring?" Aryaman said.
"You won't. Actually we own this private property by a waterfall. It's really beautiful. Maybe we could go there and chill. We can have a picnic and also relax and swim there. It's a cool place." Dhruv suggested.
"Wow, waterfall. I think it's a great idea." Nandani said in excitement.
"So done. I will pack some food for us and we will leave in 2 hours." Navya said in agreement.
"Yeah, and I will arrange for few things we can take there. Like games and music and all." Dhruv suggested.
Aryaman excused himself as he got a call and walked away.
"Manik, I will just call mom and be back." Nandani whispered into Manik's ear and she went away to call Nyonika.

Nandani's POV
I just called mom and was going towards everyone but stopped as I hear Manik saying something about me. I hid behind the poll and tried to hear him.
"Mukti please. Not every girl has the courage to dress boldly. Like Nandani, she prefers clothes that cover her completely. Would you ever imagine her wearing something like that." Manik said.
"Manik she wears such clothes because they give her comfort, not because she lacks the courage. And trust me Nandani can also wear a bikini like us but only if she wants." Mukti defeated me.
"Nice joke Mukti. I don't think she would have ever even seen a bikini and you are saying she can!" Manik laughed as he said. I couldn't understand what was so funny. And how can he think that I have never seen a bikini.
"She has, in fact she even has it with her. I made her buy it when we went shopping." Mukti said.
"Manik don't think Nandani doesn't have the courage. You don't even know her well. In college she was just something else." Navya to tried to defend me.
But Manik just laughed at it. I don't know why but it was making me angry. "Fine then, you guys will wear bikini's right? So let's see if Nandani would wear it or not. If she does then you guys can make me do anything. And I promise I will do it. But you guys are not allowed to tell her about this bet and you can't even try convince her to wear it." Manik said.
"It's a deal." Mukti said.
I quickly went away before anyone could see me.

I couldn't believe Manik would think like that about me. And how could the siblings bet on me!! What should I do? I don't want Manik to win the bet because it's not true that I lack the courage. But then can I wear a bikini? I had never worn such short clothes, than will I be able to wear a bikini?
End of POV

Everyone got ready. The girls were busy taking selfies while the boys were packing all their stuff into the car.

Everyone had fun in the car while Nandani was lost in her own world

Everyone had fun in the car while Nandani was lost in her own world. Manik noticed it and thought of speaking to her when she was alone. They reached the place and all were shocked to see a very beautiful waterfall.