Chapter 23

It was an early morning flight to Shimla, so everyone had gotten ready. Mukti and Nandani went straight to the airport, while Manik went to pick up his 'friend'.

In Malhotra Industries's private jet........
"Guys meet him, Aryaman. He is an investment banker and a part time social worker. He helps teenage kids and does their counselling. He also helps my brother." Nandani said as she introduced him.

"Hi guys." He waved at everyone and smiled.

Cabir and Mukti too smiled back but were worried if he was a friend or more then friend. "Where the hell is Manik?" Cabir spoke.

"I am here guys." Manik spoke as he entered in the jet. He forwarded his hand to someone outside but no one could see her. "Come..." A beautiful girl entered leaving everyone in a surprise. "So hello everyone."

Cabir and Mukti ignored Manik and went upto the new girl. "Aaliya, oh my god. What a pleasant surprise." Mukti said as she hugged Aaliya.

Nandani was not liking her already.

"Yeah Manik good you brought her here." Cabir said.

"It's nice to see you guys. Thanks to Manik, that he brought me along." Aaliya said.

"Yeah, and you guys thought I didn't have friends." Manik said making weird faces. Manik then noticed Aryaman who was sitting next to Nandani.

Nandani felt left out as if everyone had forgotten her, specially Manik.

Manik purposely took Aaliya towards Nandani's seat and introduced her

Manik purposely took Aaliya towards Nandani's seat and introduced her. "Aaliya meet her, she is Nandani." Manik said without breaking his eye lock with Nandani. "And Nandani she is Aaliya, our best designer.
Nandani stood up and spoke, "I know, I had seen her in the office before. Hi ma'am."
"Oh please Nandani, we are not here on professional ground. So please just call me Aaliya." Aaliya polity explained.
Nandani smiled and nodded. She then introduced Manik to Aryaman, "Mr Malhotra, meet Aryaman. My closest friend." Nandani said with a straight face.

Manik was annoyed because of two reasons; first, because she again referred to his as Mr Malhotra and second, because she referred to Aryaman as a 'close friend'.
Manik shook hands with him and everyone got ready for the take off.

Cabir and Mukti's convo.....
"Cabir yaar, what is happening? Nandani with someone else and Manik with someone else? What are we going to do now?" Mukti softly whispered.
"I wasn't expecting this either. But don't worry, we will do something after we land. Something, but what? Mukti you think of a way and so will I. I know it's going to be hard by we will figure it out." Cabir to whispered and started to find ways to bring them together.

It was quite in the flight. Mukti and Cabir looking for ways to bring the couple together, Nandani and Manik trying to pretend not to be affected by their respective 'friends', Aaliya fell asleep and Aryaman was busy in his own world. After a 3 hour flight they finally landed in Shimla.

As they got out of the airport a girl came running towards Cabir and hugged him. Everyone was shocked as they didn't understand what was happening.

"So guys, the reason behind this trip is none other than her. Navya Naveli." Cabir said as he side hugged her. But everyone were still confused. "Okay, so don't kill me but I am soon getting engaged to her. And since I spoke a lot about you guys, she insisted to bring you all here. So she too could be a part of my friends." Cabir spoke with happiness.

"What!!" Manik, Aaliya and Mukti screamed.
"So during the trip with my parents, they had already looked for a girl and brought me here. We meet for few time and then decided to get married." Cabir explained.

Everyone congratulated them but Nandani felt that she knew her from somewhere. Just then it struck her. "Navya Naveli, New Ara School, Panchgani?" Nandani asked her.

Navya brightly smiled and replied, "Nandani Murthy?"
They both hugged each other but everyone just looked at them with confused faces once again.

"You guys know each other?" Cabir asked.

"Of course we do. We were in the same school till 12th but then she moved to Mumbai. Where were you Nandani all these years? How is uncle, Aunty and Rishab?" Navya asked in excitement of meeting an old friend after years.

Nandani's smile dropped as she asked her the question. This was well noticed by Manik." Navya a lot has happened in few years, will tell you someday. But I am glad we meet after so long." Nandani said forcing a smile on her face.

"Okay, so guys lets go to my farmhouse. All of us will be staying there for all these days. I am so excited." Navya said as she dragged everyone into her fortuner.

Navya's dad was the most influential person in Shimla, everyone respected him a lot. They owned almost all the hotels and restaurants in Shimla.  But their biggest assets were the property they owned in Shimla and in other places in India. But they wanted to stay in Shimla as this was their home town, they were all born here.

"Okay guys, so this is our farmhouse

"Okay guys, so this is our farmhouse. Hope you guys like it." Navya said.

"Wow, Navya. This place is so huge and it's so beautiful." Mukti said as she looked around.

"Navya, where is Dhruv?" Nandani asked.
"Dhruv has gone out but he will be back soon." Navya answered.
Manik couldn't take it anymore so he inquired about him to Cabir. "Who is Dhruv now?" Manik whispered in Cabir's ears.
"Dhruv, he is Navya's brother. But I don't know his equation with Nandani." Cabir said as he too was not aware of this.

"Guys so along this row, all the rooms are open for you guys. You can pick any." Navya said as she showed they around and then their rooms.

Since everyone was tired, they all chose a room and went. So the rooms were in a row and in the order off Cabir, Mukti, Aaliya, Manik, Nandani and Aryaman.

They all had their lunch and had decided to stay in as they were tired and the whether outside had changed. It was raining heavily outside.
They all gathered up in the lounge and decided to play a game......