Chapter 45

Manik's POV
"Cabir, I am going home. See you soon." I said to Cabir and left. Obviously, I wasn't going to go home now. I am supposed to be mature about this situation but I have had enough of it. We have been away from each other for so long already, now I can't wait. I want to spend all days and nights with her. Wake up seeing her face and sleep staring at her. Damm, I sound like a love sick puppy. Of course I would, because I am. I shall make sure I reach Navya's house before them and seek into Nandani's room!

Nandani's POV
I so wanted to be with Manik today, it took forever for that monster to melt and now I am not with him. I unlocked my room and went inside and now locked the door.
"Monster!" I called out. Yes, I had got this habit of talking to myself out loud from the past few days. "Couldn't he do something and stop me! He always keeps ordering me and now got scared of Navya!" I go to the dressing table and take my jewellery off. "Should I call him? No...let me message him! No, if he was missing me then he would have messaged or called by now. But I really want to take to him.." Just then I got a message. It was Manik!! Finally, I jumped around the room like an idiot that I didn't even open the message.

'Where did you keep the pj's? Mukti is asking for it!' And that was what the message read. "Like seriously! He will always be a monster. Where had I though of a romantic dancer hero and where had I landed up with an unromantic boring monster."

'It's in your cupboard. Good Night!!.....' Yes, the dots, I hope he understands that I want to talk.

'Cool. Ok thanks bye.' He replied. No no no....I want to have a conversation. What should I say.

'Navya was really mad at you today!' Yep, he will have to reply now.

'Yeah, what can I do....anyways GOODNIGHT!' He replied back.

Fine then Goodnight 'GOODNIGHT MONSTER!' I said and threw my phone on the bed.

"You should always say it out if you have something in your mind." I heard his voice and turned back to see him lying on my bed. Was I dreaming! "Mrs MANIK Malhotra, you should express what's in your heart so that you can also figure out what the other person wants." He said and I started to panic.

"Manik, what are you doing here! How did you enter the room? What if someone will come..." I said as I walked towards the bed but he pulled me and I was now on top of him. "Manik!" I said out of the proximity.

"You always care about the other. What about me?" Manik said as he tucked few hair strands behind my ear.

"It's not like that but....you....this close.....I....am....' Oh god, I was struggling to even speak. His eyes and his fingers running all over my face was hypnotising me in his spell.

"So you don't like being close to me? Fine.." He said and was ready to go away but l stopped him.

"No.... I didn't say that!" I said out in the fear for being away from him. I didn't want him to leave me.

He looked at me and flipped our positions, "so then you are saying that you like being close to me?" He asked in a sexy voice I had never heard before. I tired to look away and hide my blush but he held my face with his palm and looked intensely into my eyes. "I want you to express each and everything you feel. Don't hide away from me. I want you to be you in front of me. Never think twice about what I would feel, it makes me really happy when you show me what you want." Manik said it with the utter most love. A tear escaped my eye as I replayed his words thousand times in my head.

"Why do you love me so much! I am scared that I might end up doing something and lose you forever. If that day ever comes then it would be the end of me!" I said.

"I don't think I love you as much as you love me. Because if I had to let go off you, I wouldn't be able to. You loved me so much that you could even let go, I won't be able to do that. I am very selfish and I will always think about me. I need you, always and forever. And that is about it! And don't talk about the end already, this is just the beginning off us. I will make it so beautiful for us that even the end off us won't be able to ruin it." Manik said and I could see even his eyes moist as he spoke. His feeling were right there in his eyes. I pulled him closer by holding his collar and kissed his eyes one by one. He too wiped my tears with his soft kisses. I just closed my eyes and felt this closeness. It was the purest feeling I had ever had. He went a little lower and kissed my cheeks. I entangled our figures together and got lost in his soft touches. It was finally the time for our first kiss. I could feel him approaching very close but then again somebody was banging the door. Manik was frustrated and so was I. Who would knock at 2:00am on someone's bedroom.

"Nandani open the door!" It was Cabir.

"Don't go Nandani!" Manik said but what if it was important because it was Cabir at this hour.

"Manik, it might be important so you go hide and I will sort it out. Please." I asked and he went and hid behind the curtains. I stood up and fixed myself and opened the door. I pretended to just wake up from my sleep and asked, "Cabir, you here so late?" I yawned to make it look realistic.

"Oh please Nandani, don't pretend that you just woke up! You are still in your 'stripper' outfit. Where is Manik?" He was straight on point.

"I told him Nandani that Manik is not here but he wouldn't believe." Navya said but little did she know.

Cabir just marched into the room and started looking for him. He checked the bathroom, then under the bed, in the cupboard while I tried to tell him he was not around and I failed. I think he noticed Manik's feet and checked behind the curtains. "So Navya, if this is not Manik then who is it?" Cabir sarcastically asked.

"Nandani!! You lied." Navya over reacted and made a cute angry pout.

"Manik, your mom was getting worried about you. You could have at least informed them that you were going to be out for long. It's 2:00 and you still didn't return back." Cabir seemed annoyed by Manik's behaviour.

"Sorry Cabir. I was just....but how it you know I was here?" Manik asked.

"I know you enough by now. You said bye and just left, without waiting for a response was so not you, unless something else was going in your head so." Cabir told him and Manik then walked up to me.

"Nandani, will you come back to your house?" He nervously asked.

I chuckled at him and said, "I will definitely come back to our house Manik!" I said and he smiled widely at me.

"Guys it's only about tonight, we are going to Shimla tomorrow. Then the haldi, wedding and reception. You guys will be together then...so just bare this night of separation and Manik go home before Mukti and your mother kill me with their calls and messages." Cabir said. I guess he was tired and sleepy at the same time. I know how cranky that makes you.

Manik came closer and hugged me. I too hugged him back and he whispered, "we shall continue this in Shimla. Goodnight!"

"I don't think I will be able to sleep anymore" I whispered back and Cabir interfered once again.

"Guys if you are done then can we please go. I am too sleepy and I need to wake up at 4:00 for some weird ritual before we leave tomorrow." Cabir was tired.

We let go off each other and he goes. But I can still message him! I quickly rushed to my phone and typed my message for him. 'Message me as soon as you reach.' And I sent it. But I heard the beep and found his phone on the table besides the bed. So he forgot his phone here. Monster! My Monster!