Chapter 7: Getting drawn towards her

Manik's POV
What is happening to me? Why am I getting drawn towards her? I know what type of a person she is. She will use me and leave me after she gets my money, then what was that? Is she trying to lure me? But the matter is why am I letting her affect me? It's all her fault and I hate her even more.

Nandani's POV
What was that? Did he hear me yesterday? And why did I care if his hand was hurt? It's nothing like that, I was just doing all this out of humanity and nothing more than that. Infact I hate him, I hate him so much. Without anything he is giving me punishment and he is not even telling me what I have done. I hate him so much. Monster!!

"I have a meeting, so I am leaving but you better be there before 12:00 otherwise the doors of my house will not open for you." He said without looking at me. But his tone changed. It sounded as if he was angry at me. I can never understand this guy, just now he was being playful and annoying me. And now this angry young man tone....Monster. And what does he mean by 'doors of my house will not open.'
"What do you mean you won't open the doors. Mr Malhotra, I cannot come before 12:00." I protested.
"Why! Do you have meetings with your new boyfriend? Or are you trying to trap some new guy."
"That's none of your business. And by the way, why are you so much interested in my personal life?" I questioned him.

Suddenly he pulled me by my shoulders and looked into my eyes with intensity. "I don't have any interest in your stupid personal life as I am pretty much aware how it is. Trap rich, innocent guys and use them. After you are done push them into hell. And I will be the last person to fall for it. Your eyes, your hair or your lips, nothing will work on me. DO YOU GET THAT!" He pushed me as he finished.

I was used to this torture by him, it wasn't a first. But then why was it hurting? Since when did his words started to affect me. Tears? I have always been strong and I won't let this Monster break me. I will also see how he doesn't open the door.

Manik's POV
This girl, I told her to be here but still she is not here. How dare she go against me. Nobody has every done this. Cabir, Mukti nor my parents. Now I will show her what I am capable of. I quickly go and close the doors and make sure there was no way for her to enter. But instead of going to my room I sat in the lounge, waiting for her. What was wrong with me? I waited and waited but she was still not there, when sleep took over me.

Nandani's POV
Shit it's already 1:00, I hope that Monster wasn't serious about the not letting me in thing. I try to pull the door open but as expected he had locked the door. What will I do now? Let me check the windows. Everything I tired failed and there I sat defeated on the bench in the garden. It was to cold outside and on top of that I was wearing sleeveless top. Today the restaurant was busier then usual, so I was already tired and now I can't even rest. First he forces me to stay in this house and now he himself is doing all this. Monster Malhotra. I shivered for a while but the fatigue was now taking charge of me as I fell into sleep.

Manik's POV
I suddenly woke up from a terrible nightmare to find myself on the couch. The room was pretty much dark so I looked at the watch to see the time. It was 3:45. She still isn't here? Or maybe she is here but I didn't hear her. Should I check outside? Without think much I got up to open the door. To my surprise, she was not at the doorsteps. I turned around disappointed to not find her when I spotted something in the garden. She was sleeping on the bench. I got horrified to see her like that. She had turned into a cocoon due to the cold. Her entire body was shivering and fighting the cold. I thought of waking her up but I couldn't. She was so much at peace, even after shivering so much. I didn't want to wake her up, but why? Without giving much of thoughts, I carried her in my arms and walked her into her room. Her face looked so innocent yet had an unknown dullness. She seemed to be some naught kid but her actions were always different. I thought all this as I tuck a hair strand behind her ear. Keeping all my thoughts aside, I start to walk away when I see her shivering. Her entire body was cold, colder than ice. But why did I care? Just then I saw the bandage in my hand which reminded me of this morning. I had to help her as I somewhere or the other owed her this. Without wasting much time, I got another blanket from my room and covered her into it. As I walk out of the room, I see her for the last time and close the door of her room. I proceed towards my room and sleep on the bed. But I guess sleep was way away from me. I tossed and turned on the bed but her thoughts were not ready to leave me. What was happening to me? I very well know that after Mukti is fine I will let her go then why am I getting so worried for her. She will be the last girl I can let to be a part of my life. Girls like her don't deserve anyone.