Chapter 50

Manik's POV
"What do we do now?" I ask her as I get in with her, locking the door behind me.

"We should..." Nandani said seductivly in my ears and coming really close to me.

"We should...." I too say loosing my senses to her.

"We should..." She mischievously said and then covered my entire face with the haldi in her hand and ran away from me.

"Nandani!!" I scream in annoyance and run after her.

She runs all around the room, struggling in her sari. I too run behind attempting to catch her but I let her win as I see her laughing and giggling her heart out. "Awww....Manik can't catch me." She said sticking her tongue out to me. Well now my little husband ego roared and I attempted to catch her. In my attempt, I ended up pulling her sari of her shoulder. She stopped running and looked at me. I took the advantage of the moment and went behind her, piling her sari in my hand.

"So, why aren't you running now?" I whispered in her ears.

She turned around and looked at me. Suddenly she gave me a wicked smile and walked backwards, in circles. By the time she reached the door, the sari had completely draped off her. I just stood there is a shock, admiring her bold move. "You still can't catch me.!" She said and brought me out of my trance. She once again ran, but this time in the bathroom and I closed the door behind me once again.

"Mrs Malhotra, not a very good idea to instigate the monster in me like this. Now I am not going to leave you." I said in a mischievous tone. Now I move closer to her and she walks backwards, not realising that she was entering the shower. I would admit, that I loved the effect I had on her. We kept walking; me towards her and she moved backwards, until her back touched the wall. I looked into her eyes, and this time it had a different sparkle in them. Was it because of me? The speed of her breathing had increased and so did mine, as I move closer to her. But instead, I turn the shower on which surprises Nandani and she hugs onto me. I smile at her act and start to rub off the haldi on her back, as the water flows onto her skin. She shivers at my touch and let go off me. As she stands leaning onto the wall, I slowly take my right hand and start to rub off all the haldi from her left cheek, a little seductively perhaps that made her close her eyes. I did the same with my other hand and she responded in the same manner. Now I clean off the haldi that was on her waist and she cleans it off from my face too. The moment I felt her hand on my cheek, an electric shock passed through my body.

As we were done 'cleaning' each other, we stayed like that for few moments and then I went closer to her and kissed her with full passion, desire and love. After a while she responds and I let her take over. I let go off her lips as she ran out of breath and made my way through her neck. Her hands travelled through my back and hair, as she gets lost into the sensation on my gentle touches. Slowly I bring the blouse off her one shoulder and mark every part on it. I do the same with the other shoulder and she turns her back to my front. Her hair blocked my territory so I move them to one side and place a kiss on her back.

"Manik," she softly moans my name and it instantly turned me on.

I pull the dori off and then unhook the last two buttons. I slowly slide it off her body and turn her towards me. Her eyes shy away from me but I pull her very close to my chest which made her look at me. "You shouldn't be shy from me." I say and pull the dori of her petticoat which slides down her body too. I turn the shower off and carry her outside and place her on the bed. I take my kurti off and move on top off her. This time she doesn't break the eye contact, which makes me feel trusted. I kiss her lips and move down her body, marking each area of her skin as mine. As I work my way down, I hear Nandani moaning my name in pleasure. As I was done after a while, I stand up and get rid of my lungi and also the last piece of cloth on Nandani. My eyes asked for her permission to make the next move and she happily nodes which I took as approval and make her mine. Today, we had truly become one. I make sure Nandani is comfortable and we carry on for few more times.

Nandani's POV
"I love you Manik." I say as I lay onto his right hand, covered in the duvet.

"I love you more Nandani!" He says while kissing on my forehead. We lay in each other's embrace lost in our own thoughts. I didn't know what was on in Manik's mind but I was just happy that our marriage was finally completed in it true means. We had finally taken our relationship to the next leave. All I want to do at this moment is to thank god, it's true I didn't believe in him but perhaps he did play a part in our story and brought Manik into my life.

"Manik, I want to tell you one thing, don't feel guilty about the past. What had happened was meant to happen. We were meant to happen...and I want everything just the way it is right now. So promise me, that whenever you think about our past, you won't regret a thing." I say drawing circles on his bare chest.

"How...how do you always figure out what is on my mind....Anyways, I promise. But you have to promise to always be with me and my family. I can't even imagine my life without you." Manik says holding my hand into his.

"I am always going to be with you...actually stick to you like this." I say as I hugged his waist.

"Oh...so Mrs Malhotra has not had enough of Mr Malhotra. I don't mind for more!" Manik says and pulls me on top of him as he teases me. "4th round?"

"Manik!" Is all I say and hug him tight. "Manik it's already 5...we need to get ready for the wedding. It starts at 7:00!" I say as I see the clock on the side table of our bed.

"There is still so much time, let's just be like this? Or 4th round?" Manik said making me blush again and again.

"No Manik, we need to bath, change and get ready. And everyone must be wondering where we were...Manik get up!" I say as I get up with the blanket covering myself. But Manik was in no mood to leave me so he pulled the blanket off me and gave me his wicked smile. I quickly grabbed his kurti and put in on.

"Well Nandani, we have a way to save some time!" Manik said and he wrapped a towel around his lower body.

"How?" I innocently asked.

"We can just take a shower together." He shamelessly says it as I get my clothes out of the bag.

"Very funny!" I say it in a evil way and make my way to the bathroom but stop at the entrance of it and look at Manik. "You know, maybe we should shower together. Not to save time but to save water." I say it in a not so innocent way and Manik takes exactly 1 second to cover the distance between us. I love my 'forever ready' husband so much.

Well we ended up having a round 5 in the shower but finally I got ready into my ghagra choli while Manik just admired me sitting onto the bed. I blushed every time our eyes met on the mirror in front of me. "Nandani, do one thing. Don't wear any jewellery. Just do your make up and wait for me till I get ready, okay." Manik said getting up from the bed and went looking for his clothes in his bag.

Why did he not want me to wear any jewellery? Did I not look nice in it or.......

***Okay guys, I am sorry if you didn't like how I had described the consummation scene. It was just that I didn't want to write it in more details and also because I wouldn't have been able to write about it! So sorry and I just hope it was satisfying enough for you all.***