Chapter 32

Manik's POV
I didn't know if this was the right time to ask her about all this as her sobbing just got worse and worse. She will tell me when ever she feels free to but now she needs to relax. She needs to calm down before her health get affected.
"Nandani, please calm down. I can't see you cry like this. Please." I said patting her head.

"Manik....remember you once asked me how I went schooling with Navya, when my financial conditions are so bad?" She said looking devastated as she perhaps recalled everything.

Maybe she needed to get it out of her so she feels better. I nodded and cupped her face to let her know that I am listening.

"That was because I wasn't in this condition before. My dad, Anand Murthy had started from scratch and created a huge enterprise called Murthy Fabric's PTY (LTD). He was known as the Fabric King all over India. But once he died everything fell apart. My chacha, used to work in the company but he had tricked my dad with his emotional and sweet talks to sign the power of attorney. After his death, he very smarty got everything transferred on his name and threw me and Rishab out of our own house to struggle despite knowing Rishab's condition. And the reason was because she though I was a curse to the family. She blamed me for everyone's death and misery in our family. Manik....you tell me, am I really a curse. Do I actually ruin peoples happiness?" She said.

She had stopped crying but her eyes were asking me questions. "Nandani, you can never even think of ruining other people's happiness. And all this is not true. She just said all this to snatch all that you had. Never ever call your self a curse Nandani, because you are the most beautiful person I have ever known. You love people without expecting any thing in return. And you only spread happiness where ever you go. Please Nandani, get a grip on your self. Don't listen to what others have to say, listen to your heart." I said.

Nandani wiped her tears and nodded in approval. But I knew she will take some time to get over all of this. "Nandani, you should rest now." I said as I put her legs on the bed and cover her up with a blanket. I was about to leave but she held my hand. Her eyes called me and made me sit next to her. I kept patting her forehead like a baby till she fell asleep. They I slowly got out of her grip and left the room. Today was going to change our lives but I guess it will have to wait. If I confess my feelings now then she might think that I am saying all this in sympathy and I want her to be happy when I confess and not like this. Seeing her like this is surely something I can't see. So the confession can wait till tomorrow.

Nandani's POV
I woke to she the lights off. I sat on my bed and saw Manik sleeping on the couch. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 9:30. All this while I was sleeping and now there was no sleep in my eyes. Seeing Manik sleep is probably the best sight in this world. I realised how much I loved him as I kept staring at him. But was Chachi right? Am I going to ruin Manik's happiness too? He is my heart and soul, how could I let anything happen to him. Manik was right, she did all this to get rid of us and there is nothing like that. I took the blanket and put it onto him but he woke up. "Nandani, what happened? You okay right?" He asked as he was tensed about me.

I could she how stressed he was because of me, so I though of lightening the matter. I nodded in a no, and he panicked even more. "What happened? Should I call a doctor? Wait, let me get mom." But I held his hand and asked him, "I am hungry." He took a deep breath releasing all the stress. "Yeah, I will get something from downstairs." I again held his hand to stop him, "Manik I want to eat pizza." I said acting all cute with my face looking horrible from all the crying. He finally smiled and took his phone out to place a home delivery order.

We walked out of the house and waited for the delivery. But something got into me that I held his arm with my hands and placed my head on his shoulder while we were walking into the garden. "Thank you for always being there for me."

He placed his hand on my hand which was on his arm. "You don't have to thank me. Besides I am not doing all this for free." He said.

We stopped walking and I looked at his face to see a smile on his face, "Yeah, I want something in return. If I ever get lost, then I want you to find me. If I ever feel alone, then I want you to stand by me. I want to you stay by my side forever. Will you?" He asked with seriousness in his voice.

"I promise, I will." I said and just then the delivery guy came on the gate. Manik went to get the parcel. He loved me, was this like an indirect proposal? I smiled forgetting everything that happened today.

"By the way Nandani, there is a surprise for you tomorrow." Manik said as he placed the parcel on the table in the garden.

I smiled and said, "I will be waiting to see it."

He started with his other talks to cheer me up but I was lost in admiring him as he took a bite of the pizza. I just discovered that he was a big time foodie. We had our dinner and went back to our room.
End Of POV

In the morning Nandani went to the kitchen and started her day afresh preparing breakfast for everyone. Everyone except Manik was on the table.

"Mom, where is Manik?" Nandani asked Nyonika.

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you. He said he had to prepare for something very important so he left early." Nandani blushed as she though he must have gone to prepare for the surprise he was talking about.

Just then Raj got a call. "What!!" He screamed grabbing everyone's attention.

"We have to go to the hospital, now!" Raj said without giving much details and took Nyonika and Nandani with him.

None of the either three were aware of what had actually happened so kept quite in the car. Nandani hoped that it doesn't have to do anything with Manik and so did Nyonika.

After about 30mins ride they reached City Hospital. And all were shocked, as they looked into room No.519....