Chapter 44

Manik's POV
Nandani is such an idiot! How can she forget that my cabin has got glass and not walls. But at least she fell for my plan. Let me actually call Cabir now. "Cabir!!" I said in excitement.

"Wow mr Malhotra, so happy. What happened?" He asked.

"Well Cabir, remember I had promised something special for your so called boring bachelors party. So now be prepared for it. It's going to be fun." I said.

"Manik, please don't do anything that will ruin my wedding. And please don't do anything extreme and let's just stick to Xbox and movies." Cabir said being completely faithful to his would-be-wife.

"Cabir trust me! I won't do anything wrong. But you shall enjoy tonight! And listen....make sure you drop hints in front of Navya that the party is at your house, just pretend that you are trying to hide something." I requested Cabir to help in the plan.

"Manik your plan sound troublesome but I trust you so I will do it. But I want to tell you something.....I have invited Abhimanyu for the party as well. He is my friend so...I hope you don't mind!" Cabir hesitated and asked.

"Cabir, I have got no problems with that. In fact I like him! And you really don't have to worry about what matters to me during your wedding celebrations. As they say, 'more the merrier'." I said being in my all time best mood.

"Cool, then. See you at 8:00" Cabir signed off and hung up.

I don't know what you will do today Nandani but you deserve this little punishment for making me full on jealous. So what if it was unintentional but I also want to see the level of jealousy you would feel for me. I want to see the level of love you have for me!

Nandani's POV
"So the party is at Cabir's house. We have to caught them red handed!" I said making a plan with Navya, Aaliya and Mukti.

"Nandani are you sure about all this? I mean Manik and strippers?" Mukti still defended his brother.

"Mukti why would I lie about this. And your brother is not as Saint as he seems." I said. For the very first time I had felt this kind of intense anger for anyone. And that had to be my husband.

"But Nandani how will we catch them? We don't even know when the strippers will be arriving and all!" Navya asked.

"Navya are you also sure that there is something up?" Aaliya asked Navya.

"When Nandani told me I had a second thought but when I spoke to Cabir it felt as if he was trying to hide something from me. Like he over complemented me, he was being so sweet to me, like with words. And he only does that when he is trying to get me distracted from a certain topic I want to discuss about." Navya said.

"My husband is going to go to a bachelors party with strippers in and I won't sit back and chill. So I am going to go sabotage their plan. If you guys believe me and don't want your partners to have 'fun' with the strippers then you can join me." I said and was about to move out of Navya's room but they stopped me.

"I don't want Dhruv to be with strippers, so I will join you. But what's the plan?" Aaliya asked.

"Well right now I just want to kill those strippers and then Manik with my very own hands." Yes, I was angry!

"You can't just go and do that. What if it's something else? We need to make a plan first." Mukti suggested.

"Fine! Lets disguise our selves as fake strippers and see what they are up too. In that way, we can get rid of the strippers and caught them red handed." I made a plan.

"Okay, but what do we wear? I don't have any stripper clothes." Navya said.

"You guys don't worry about the costumes. I have just tailored 8 belly dancers outfit for an order, maybe we can use that and perhaps cover our faces with a veil." Aaliya came to our rescue.