Chapter 47

Nandani's POV
Manik is 'pagal' in real terms. He is sleeping so peacefully on my shoulders. Well in films, it's usually the girls doing that but My Monster is different. I as sure he must have not slept at all for the entire night and he came too early to the airport also. We still have 30 minutes before the flight lands, so let me let him sleep. I ruffle through his hair playfully because he doesn't let me do it when he is awake. Just then I saw his phone sticking out of the pocket of his pants. Should I check to make sure he was lying? I should trust his words. It's not that I don't, but I am his wife, this is my right. I slowly take the phone out of his pocket. I pressed the home button of his iPhone 6 and got another shock of my life. It was my picture on the lock screen. The shocking part was that I didn't even know when and where he had clicked this picture. I think it was from the time when we last visited Shimla. I love this man, My Monster so much.

I look over my husband and find no one looking so I go close to his face and peak his cheek, but to my night mare he woke up. "What did you just do Nandani?" Manik asked.

He looked so cute while waking up from his mini nap, but I was too embarrassed to look at him after being caught. Defence is the best attack, "What did I do mr Manik Malhotra?" I asked.

"Okay, like that. So you didn't do anything?" He said smirkingly. Before I could reply, he pulled me by my arm and nuzzled into my nape, sending sizzles to my entire body.

"Manik..." I said getting lost into the sensations.

"Hmmm...." Is all I could hear and he placed a soft kiss on neck.

"Manik." Mom called out and we quickly fixed ourselves and looked normal. Well she was sitting in the middle row with dad and she possibly couldn't have seen us, so I relaxed myself.

"Yes mom." Manik replied. It was funny how he would always get interrupted, but this time it was mom and he pretty much couldn't do anything about it. I chuckled and looked out of the window, as if any of our friends spotted my face, then it would become another topic to mock us about.

"I want the list that I gave you in Mumbai, I have to give it to pandit ji as soon as we land." Mom said and Manik followed her instructions.

He then turned to me and whispered in my ears, "We shall not be disturbed tonight, so..." He was interrupted once again.

"Ladies and gentalmen, please fasten your seat belts. The flight is about to land." The Airhostess announced. I laughed harder, seeing an irritated Monster.

"Yeah, yeah, laugh as much as you want. I will see what you do tonight." Yes, he threatened me. And I am scared! What is he going to do tonight?

Manik's POV
"So guys all the rooms are filled in the farmhouse, maybe you could take a room in our hotel. It's just nearby. Cabir and his family will be staying there. The bride and the groom can't see each other after haldi so..." Navya apologetically said.

My heart was dancing up and down as Navya announced this when we were in the living room of the farmhouse. Well only us friends, all our parents and adults went to the pandit ji straight from the airport. "If there is a problem...then it's fine. Me and Nandani can just stay in a hotel...., after all you don't have enough rooms here so. No problem." I tried to sound normal but excitement was clearly visible in my voice.

"Of course Manik, you are so sad that you are staying away from us, right! Then lets do one thing, you guys take Abhi's room. I will ask Abhi to come along with us in the hotel." Cabir said. I hated the fact that he knew me so much.

"Yeah..." I said it so unwillingly and Nandani too looked down in disappointment. And then everyone bust into laughter. Me and Nandani had become the most easy targets to be laughed at from the past few days. But honestly, I didn't mind. Instead of sulking and complaining, I too smiled and looked at Nandani.