Chapter 46

Sorry that I couldn't update. I was out of town, actually out of country. And then things just kept on coming. But anyways I am back and sorry once again.

Manik's POV
From today onwards Nandani and I shall be living happily ever with my family. What more could I ask for. Yes I know I ran away from my family, but everyone makes a mistake and beside now I have Nandani, she will always guide me to the right path. Well now I am on the airport, waiting for Nandani and Navya, rather everyone. I was too excited to see Nandani, that I dragged everyone with me a bit too early to the airport, just 3 hours early. All three, Mukti, mom and dad, seemed super annoyed as the flight was early in the morning and on top of that I woke them up at 3:00am. We are not using the Jet today because it's down for maintenance and we all wouldn't fit in either. It's already been an hour since we are here, I am sure the rest would be on their way too. We have already checked in and waiting by the gates. Mukti, mom and dad are still sleepy and are sleeping on the chairs. But my sleep was gone every since Nandani had confessed. I wish I could call her but I just can't remember where my phone is, I guess I will buy a new one in Shimla.

"Manik, what's up!" I turned around and saw Cabir.

"Hey Cabir, all cool." I said as we bro hugged each other.

"Well Manik, I thought I should have been the first to arrive, since it's my wedding. But you here, so early.. there is still 2 hours left for the boarding." Cabir wondered and asked.

"Yeahhh....that......Hello aunty." I ignored his question and went to aunty.

"Hi Beta, you guys here so early!" She said. Mother like the son. I looked away as I didn't know how to answer her. "Anyways, where are your parents?" She herself changed the question.

"Over there aunty." I pointed where they were...resting I guess. "Cabir, Navya.....when is she coming." I asked being desperate from all the waiting.

"Manik, Navya or Nandani....they are on their way." Cabir too teased me.

"Yeah....but I was asking for Navya only, not Nandani..." I tried to act normal but who was I hiding from?

"Yeah yeah Manik, we know." Dhruv and Aaliya too joined in 'Let's-Mock-Manik' campaign.

"Nandani...." Aaliya schemed making me all excited.

"Where," like an idiot I scanned around the whole airport.

"Ha..ha...ha...ha....." I heard and yes they fooled me again. I turned around to them furiously.

"HaHaHa not funny!" I said being highly annoyed with all the teasing.

"Manik, Nandani...." Cabir said pointing behind me. 

"Really Cabir...I told you I am not waiting for Nandani. Why would I wait for Nandani. She will come whenever she wants to. I am not dying to see her or hear her voice..." I tried to put on the 'don't-tease-me-anymore' face.

"Hi Manik," a familiar voice came from the back. As I turn, I find Navya and Nandani next to her. She looked angry. Was it because of what I just said? No no no...that was just to shut them up. I am dead.

"Hi Cabir, hi Dhruv, hi Aaliya, hi Mukti, how are you guys?" Nandani walked past me as if I didn't exist. Yep, she was mad at me.

"Hey Nandani,..." Cabir, Dhruv, Aaliya and Mukti greeted her back. They all just looked at me and laughed. So it was a trap....

"Nandani...." I said but before that she cuts me off.

"I will go see mom and dad." She looked at Mukti and then went.