Chapter 63

Manik's POV
This flight is going to be so long. How I wish I had a super power to read what was in Nandani's mind. There was no point in asking her because I knew she would not tell till we reached India. Why did she want to go to India before telling me what was in the report, why does she want everyone to be present at home. Oh god just kill me now!

Nandani's POV
Oh god, I can't keep this serious face on any more..! Manik is so troubled to...he hasn't even touched a drop of water in the fear of what is in the report. But I want to see how everyone's reaction would be. It's a little embarrassing but this child can perhaps bring everything back to normal. Yes...I am pregnant. Manik will be so happy...I guess. Mom might just forget everything and be happy for us. Mukti and the others would definitely tease us. And Rishab will finally find someone to bully. All in all, everyone will be so happy and everything will be back to normal again.

"Nandani, I didn't ask you through out the flight. Now tell me...look, everyone is also here!" Manik threatened. He was so angry.

"Okay..." I said and smiled my heart out. Everyone looked at me in confusion and Manik grew even more angry. Just then Mom smiled and gave Mukti the look. I think she understood and she smiled in excitement and joy. Slowly all the girls figured it out and started giggling. All the boys were confused and my dear Monstu was fuming in anger after hearing them all.

"Do you need a mike now...!" Manik said.

"Manik....I am absolutely fine." Before I could even say anything he pulled me for a hug. His heartbeat for racing as if his heart would pop out now. I placed my hand on his heart to calm it a bit.

"You scared me!" He said after a while and broke the hug. "But what was in the report?" He asked still confused.I blushed harder and looked down in shame while the girls giggled even more. "Why are they giggling?" Manik asked.

"You are going to become a father Manik!" I said it and he just looked at me in confusion. Oh god...how can I say it out so many times in front of everyone!

"What!" Manik asked again and I blushed even more.

"I am pregnant Manik!" Finally I said and everyone came running after me.

"Congratulations..!" Cabir was the first one and hugged me and Manik. Then came Navya, Mukti, Aaliya and Dhruv.

Surprisingly Mom to came forward with a smile on her lips and tears in her eyes. I bend down to touch her feet but she stopped me. "You have to be very careful now. Don't blend like this anymore, my blessing are always with you two...now three." She said and smiled. I cried in happiness. My gut feeling was right, everything was falling back to it's place. Mom went to Manik and cased his face but didn't say anything. Manik was emotional and went away. Oh my Monster, always hide his vulnerable side for others but how will you escape me. I was about to follow Manik but Mukti didn't let me.

"Where are you going Madam...! Tell us everything you guys did on your honeymoon." Mukti said and I blushed even more.

Mukti very smartly got everything out of me, that's some talent I tell you. After disappearing for almost an hour, my husband popped up dressed in office attire. Where is he going? "Manik..!" I called out and ran across to him.

"Slow down, slow down....you shouldn't run like this anymore." He said smiling and cupped my face.

"Manik, where are you going?" I asked.

"Nandani, everyone is here, somebody should be in the office right? Our responisblities have increased now...." He said and played with my hair.

"Manik, you are happy right?" I asked.

"My happiness lies in yours....and I am happy." He said and kissed my forehead. I love this man.

"I will wait for you." I said and he smiled and left.

"Nandani..." Mom called out and I went to her. "Come sit here." She said and I followed her orders. "These are few gifts as a token for this good news. Hope you will like them." She gave me a decorated basket with a sari, bangles, jewellery and a lot of other goodies. The mango pickle was already creating the craving in me.

"I love them all Mom. Thank you for everything." I said and she smiled with the hint of sadness in her eyes. "Mom, will everything get back to normal?" I asked, hoping for the best.

"Nandani...." I knew she didn't want to talk but I had to do this.

"...mom! Please. Me and Manik need you, you know that! Manik will never express, you know that too but I can see that you both crave for each other. Then why this?" I asked and she was in tears.

"Beta....I don't want this either but....But I promise you Nandani, we will be like how we used to be! Just give me some time to accept few things." She said wiping her tears off.

"Mom, take as much as time you want but just be with us. Never think about leaving this house, swear upon this unborn baby!" I said and she smiled at my stubbornness.

"Okay okay....But only if you follow all my instructions from now on!" She said like a strike mom.

"Okay Mom!" I said and hugged her.

"Nandani beta, eat your dinner. Manik will come soon. Listen, you said you will follow all my orders." Mom insisted once again.

"He must be on his way...I will eat with him only!" I said.

"Nandani, it's 9. Manik must be stuck somewhere. If you keep doing this then it will be harmful for the baby." Mom said and I half heartedly agreed to eat. God knows what was so important at the office. And why wasn't he picking up my calls through out the entire afternoon. I hope he is okay.

"Chalo now, go to your room and sleep." Mom said. I still tried but mom convinced me once again and I agreed for the sake of the baby. Mom sat with me till I fell asleep. Well the pregnancy was making be a little week.

The sun rays hit my eyes and forced me to wake up. Just as I sat up on the bed I find Manik fixing his tie. Damm...why does he have to look so hot everytime. He is surely going to be my death one day. Wait what..! When did he come yesterday and why is he already leaving, it's only 7! "Manik..!" I called out and he came towards me. He cupped my face and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning." Manik said and admired my face.

"Good morning." I said shying away from him or rather the thoughts that were in my mind just few minutes ago. "What time did you come yesterday? And why didn't you wake me up? And why are you leaving so early in the morning?Manik..." I asked being worried at his behaviour. But he cut me off before I could ask any more questions.

"Relax, don't stress! I have a meeting today, so going early and I was preparing yesterday for it that is why I am late." He explained nicely.

"Okay then, I will get the breakfast." I said but he didn't let me get up from the bed.

"I will have breakfast at the office and you sleep and wake up later." He kissed my cheek and went. But I held his hand before he could walk away.

"You will pick my phone calls today right?" I asked.

"Sorry, yesterday actually..." He was stammering. I was getting worried now.

"Manik...Everything is okay right? I am worried!" I confessed my feelings.

"Nandani, don't ruin this happy occasion by being worried! Now take rest and take good care of yourself." He said and left. But I wasn't convinced! There was something wrong. He rushed to the office yesterday, are we in crises?

Finally everything is falling into it's correct places. You guys all guessed it, Nandani was pregnant! Are you guys happy? Is Manik behaving strange or is Nandani over thinking? Or is Nandani right about the problems in the office? What do you guys to think is going to happen next and how was the update?