Chapter 59

Nandani's POV

I opened my bag and laughed at what I saw. "Manik...!!" I called out. Manik came running as he thought I was in trouble.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Manik asked cupping my face with his hands.

"Manik...chill. But see this..!!" I showed Manik the clothes and he got shocked.

"What the hell is this..!! I asked Mukti to pack sexy stuff for you but..." Manik said it out loud and I caught him.

"What....oh, winter clothes...! Really Manik..." I said and he ran around the room while I chased him around. "How could you ask...Mukti! You could have asked me.." I said getting tired from the chase.

"You would have gotten them...If I asked?" Manik cutely asked hugging me from the back.

"You just have to ask, I will do anything." I said adjusting myself in his embrace.

"Okay then lets go shopping, we need clothes!" Manik said.

"Excuse me...we have clothes, and as a punishment you will wear them with me!" I said locking my hands around his neck.

"No no no...! No ways Nandani, I am not wearing these matching clothes. It's not my style." Manik said.

"Manik please please please

"Manik please please please....these are so cute. We will look awesome in them!" I requested him and climbed on his feet.

He pulled me closer from my waist and whispered against my lips. "What will I get.." He was so seductive that he always managed to make me lose my senses.

"Anything..." I said trying to end the little distance between us but he was in a teasing mode.

"Good...then till mid-night...you can't touch me!" He announced it and sat on the bed. But I couldn't understand what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked standing in front of him.

"Let's make our honeymoon fun. We can alternate days, like today is my day, so I can make you do whatever I want and the next day I follow what you want me to do." Manik put his suggestion, which I quite liked it.

"So you don't want me to touch you?" I asked still not being able to understand his plan for today.

"Yeah...I can do whatever I want with you, but you can't use your hands to touch me at all." He said mischievously. I can't believe he had already made plans to trouble me.

"Okay...okay...! But remember tomorrow is my turn." I said and warned him but my monster was not the ones who got scared. It won't be difficult. I went in to take a shower and Manik smirked even more. This was a warning, he is going to tourture me today.

 This was a warning, he is going to tourture me today