Chapter 61

Nandani's POV
"Nandani, please wake up na...we will miss this. Nandani..." I felt Manik whispering into my ears and caressing my forehead. I wanted to open my eyes but my body said otherwise. I turned around and snuggle into his arms more. "Nandani, come on....it's my day today. We will miss it if you don't wake up!" Manik said hugging me back.

Slowly I opened my eyes and saw him all ready-to-go. "Manik, what's the time!" I asked rubbing the sleep away from my eyes.

"It's 6:00 a.m. Please get ready, we need to reach this place by 7:00!" Manik said talking my clothes out.

"Manik what's the hurry? Since when do you plan things so early in the morning?" I asked as I walk closer to him.

"There have been a lot of first's after you walked in my life and this is one of them. So please hurry and get ready before you spoil my surprise. Go...Go....Go." Manik said and literary pushed me in the bathroom after giving me my clothes.

As I step out of the bathroom, I see our small handbags packed. "Hurry up Nandani, we don't have a lot of time. And you washed your hair....let me help." Manik said as he noticed me.

Before I realised, Manik unwrapped the towel from my hair and started drying my hair. He was so cute. I didn't bother to ask anything and started applying the light make up I do while Manik was very lovingly drying my hair with the towel. His full concentration was on my hair and mine, on him. "Stop staring, I am feeling shy." He said as he caught me while I looked down in embarrassment.

"It's not my problem that you are feeling shy, I have an official license for doing whatever I want to do with you." I playfully said to build the flirtatious atmosphere.

I felt Manik's hand on my tummy and he pulled me into his chest while his breath teased my ears. "So what do you plan to do with me?" He seductively whispered into my ear and bit my earlobe, leaving me speechless and greedy for wanting more of his sweet torturous. "Tell me...what would you do?" He asked again along with the flow of kisses he left on my neck.

It took every sense in my body to control my accelerating heartbeat and breathing while I hear my Monstu laughing his lungs out. I admired his laughter for a while in confusion but then asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"Just a little touch from me and you lose control over yourself. But you still claim to 'do-anything-you-want-to-me'? What will you be able to do Nandani?" He teased me while I sadly pout.

"You will get to know that with time....but for now, keep laughing like this. I like this version of your's." I said and he displayed his million dollar smile.

"Stop flirting Nandani and let's get going." He said and started taking the bags out of the room.

"OMG....A Disney Cruise. This is amazing Manik...!" I said as Manik took the blindfold off my eyes. I saw all the Mickey mouse characters standing outside the cruise, ready to welcome all the guests.

 I saw all the Mickey mouse characters standing outside the cruise, ready to welcome all the guests