Chapter 60

**Sorry for the late update. And I won't be able to update till the 18th December as I have exams. After that I am going for a Holiday too but will try and update for sure. So sorry for this.**

Nandani's POV
It was such a beautiful day outside but here we were in the bed snuggling into each other. I knew Manik was awake but neither did he speak nor did I attempt. We were just lost into each other's arms. My monster was cute though...that made me think about something.

"Manik...Lovers/husbands usually give sweet and cute pet names to their partners but you haven't given me one yet? Why?" I genuinely asked.

He moved and pulled me on top of him and played with my hair while he answered. "Do you know the meaning of your name?" I nodded in a no as I realised I didn't know the meaning of my own name all these years. "Well Nandani, means 'a women, who brings joy'. You indeed have brought joy in my life and I want to constantly remind myself about it. Every time I take your name, I am thanking God for sending you in my life. So that's why I never thought of using any pet names to call you..." He said and I smiled like an idiot on his words. But thought of confirming once again.

"You really think that?" I cutely asked.

"Are you mad, obviously not! I just made this up to give you an answer." He pushed me onto the side, got off the bed, wore his shorts and ran away giggling, leaving me frustrated.

"Manik..!!" I screamed, wrapped the blanket around me and ran behind him. "Manik....!" I screamed as he lifted me into his arms.

"Let's take a bath...and remember, today is your turn." He winked and walked us into the bathroom.

" He winked and walked us into the bathroom

[Manik and Nandani's outfit]

"So...what's your plan for today?" He asked as we took the last bite of our delicious breakfast slash brunch.

"Scuba diving...!" I said faking the excitement.

"Okay...why scuba diving?" He asked and I just kept quite. I did have an answer to it but I don't think I should tell him that.

"Just, it's an adventure and I want to try it." I said. He knew I was not sounding confident but agreed.

"Can you swim?" He asked.

"No..!" I honestly confessed.

"What...then we are not doing this." Manik said.

"Manik we are already here and I really want to try this. Please!" I tried to convince him.

"But Nandani you need to know swimming for this....and you already look terrified, so stop pretending." Manik strongly opposed my idea.

"Manik it's my turn and you won't deny, please." I too argued back.