Just the Beginning.

Hi my name's Skylar Nicole Evans, I'm sixteen and have light brown hair with Hazel eyes. My mother and Father had my older brother Luke Evans first, he's twenty. He has dark brown hair like my father and brown eyes. A year later they had my sister Riley Evans who's nineteen, She has a mix of dark and light brown hair and has green eyes. I'm the 'baby' of the family since my siblings are three to four years older then me. Anyway my mother and father split when I was four and were both remarried, My father Jack Evans married a terrifying woman named Ev Wen. She has blonde hair and dark, dark brown eyes. My mother, Scarlet Cross married a very nice man named Alex Cross, who has very light and fine brown hair with blue eyes. 

I live with my mom and Alex in California, Los Angeles in a small neighborhood called Northridge. I'm a Junior and attend a public school like most teenagers do. Going to school is like my worst nightmare, I'm bullied constantly from the jocks and other popular groups. Just because I'm not popular or pretty like them, I'm a loser. Finally it was a month before school ended and tomorrow we were supposed to get this new kid. Great that's exactly what we needed, and they said he's been home schooled pretty much his entire life. 

I looked at the time on my alarm clock, 

11:52 p.m

yikes, I shut off my lights and set my alarm then watched out my huge glass window. In my room there's two sliding glass doors that lead out to my small balcony, so at night I usually find myself looking at the stars from my bed. I watched as a shooting star passed by, then I closed my eyes and made a wish.

I wish I could find someone who really loves me, for me.

I opened my eyes and sighed, See I have this boyfriend Dallas Easton. He's one of the jocks at my school, he's also one of the hottest boys too. He flirts with every girl including the cheerleaders, he's very demanding. It's his way or no way at all, he tells me he loves me but I know it's not true. All I want is someone who will love me unconditionally and stay by my side through thick and thin, Someone who loves me for who I am and doesn't try to change me like Dallas does. I want someone who compliments me instead of putting me down everyday, why can't I have someone like that... 

Finally I ended up falling asleep to a nightmare, I'm pretty used to it by now. Ever since I turned fourteen, every night I have some terrible nightmare. Sometimes they replay once in a while but a lot of times there something different. I will always fall asleep to these Terrifying, gruesome, horrid nightmares and as I get older they get worse.

I jumped awake to my alarm going off and looked around my room, I sighed in relief and shut my alarm off. I got up and got dressed then went into my bathroom to do my hair and makeup, I curled my hair and pinned the sides up. Then I brushed a little makeup on since I don't usually wear much, I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bag. As I ran down stairs Riley passed me looking down at her phone, then Luke passed me with his arms crossed looking pissed off. I shrugged and headed out the door, I quickly walked to school and went to my locker. I opened it and grabbed my biology and algebra books then shoved them into my bag, I slung it over my shoulder and shut my locker.

"hey sexy!" Dallas said pressing me up against my locker.

"please get off of me." I sighed, he pressed his lips to mine and slid his hands down my back, then onto my butt. I pulled away and turned around to walk away, Dallas grabbed my hand and pulled me back into him.

"Babe where are you going?" he laughed and started kissing my neck.

"Listen Dallas." I pushed away from him and looked him in the eye.

"I don't want to be with you anymore, all you do is put me down. I'm sick of it, so goodbye." I told him then began walking away, he gripped my arm tightly and pressed me against the lockers.

"you're not leaving me! I won't let you!" he clenched his teeth together, he was holding onto my wrist really tight.

"let go of me." I mumbled.

"I swear to god if you leave!" he raised his hand up and pointed his index finger at me, I pushed him off of me then ran in the other direction. The thing is, he's not just demanding but he also abuses me. He caught up to me and slammed me hard against the wall, he raised his hand and smacked me across my face....

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, first part to my new Ross Lynch Fan fiction. I know it's short but I couldn't thing where I wanted to end it, But here ya go!! Hope you like it!