Hey R5 Family...

"babe you alright?" Ross tapped my leg, I looked up at him and nodded.

"yea just thinking." I chuckled.

"about?" his eyebrows pulled together.

"it's nothing don't worry about it." I assured him.

"oh Sky, I packed two bikini's for us." Rydel smiled, I slightly smiled back knowing I couldn't wear one. If I were to wear one everyone would see my bruises... Finally we got to the beach and all of us jumped out, I quickly woke up Chip who was sleeping in between Rydel and I. Rydel jumped out the other side along with Chip, I shrugged and scooted closer to the door. Ross appeared and held out his hand for me, I took it and jumped down.

"thank you baby!" I giggled and kissed his cheek, he smiled and pecked my lips.

"anything for you!" I laughed and walked over to the back of the van.

"oh here let me take that!" Riker quickly grabbed the two bags out of my hands.

"Rik I'm a big girl, I think I can handle two bags." I laughed at him as he stuck his tongue out at me and ran down the beach. I looked back in the van to see everything already cleaned out, I shook my head and rolled my eyes while smiling. I shut the back door and headed down to the beach, I skipped down the steps and slipped in the sand. I fell backwards landing on my butt, right on the steps.

"Babe!" Ross said as he ran over to me, I sat up and looked at him. I began laughing at myself for being so clumsy. "you alright?" he asked, I nodded and continued laughing.

"so clumsy." I chuckled as I stood up, Ross smiled and shook his head.

"come on you." he kissed my cheek and entwined our fingers together, We walked over to everyone and helped set up. It seemed everyone was wanting to do everything for me, every time I went to help someone, pick up something, or even simply lay out the blanket one of the guys told me to relax and let them do it. I watched as everyone ran strait for the water after they had finished setting up, I walked over and grabbed a beach chair. I found the perfect spot closet to our stuff and went to open the chair.

"oh here, let me get this for you." Ryland stopped me, I chuckled and looked at him while holding onto the chair.

"Ry I got it, I think I can handle a little chair." I chuckled.

"no,no let me." he reached his hand out to take the chair.

"I got it." I assured him and pressed both buttons on the chair, the top quickly flung down and the legs of it popped open pinching my hand in it. "ow, ow, ow." I whined as I got my hand out of it.

"see I told you too let me get it." Ryland said grabbing my hand and pulling it towards him, he looked at it and rubbed his hand over my palm. "tore some skin." he told me, I shrugged.

"oh well." I pulled my hand away before anyone saw us, I sat down in the chair and leaned back closing my eyes. Ryland sat in the sand next to me and sighed, I reopened my eyes and looked over at him.

"what?" he said looking up at me.

"nothing... you seem down, what's up?" I wondered, he shrugged.

"I don't know... I just feel like I'm never gonna find the one, ya know? Like the perfect girl for me." he said, I turned so I was facing him then grabbed both of his hands.

"you'll find her, you just have to be patient. and when you do find that special someone, don't ever let her go. You are such a sweet, caring, cute guy and I know for sure  you will find her. She's coming and believe me...' I paused and looked towards Ross who was kicking water at Rydel and Riker. 'you'll know it." Ross turned his head to see me looking at him, he smiled and waved. I smiled and waved too.