Parents!!!!

“Happy birthday Ross!” I heard Skylar’s voice. My eyes shot open as I froze… was that really her? No it can’t be… I sat up and looked at her face. Her Hazel eyes were open!!! She was smiling at me!!

“baby!!!” I yelled and wrapped my arms tight around her, I began crying even more. “oh my god baby! Oh my god, thank you, thank you so much!!” I said looking into her eyes. My right hand rested upon her cheek while my other held the back of her head. “it’s a miracle!!” I shouted and smiled at her. She raised her good hand and gently touched my cheek.

“I missed you so much!” she told me.

“baby!! I missed you so much too baby! Oh my god!” I tried breathing deeply. I dropped to my knees not daring to even let her go. I held her hands and closed my eyes, pressing my lips to the top of her good hand. “lord thank you!! Thank you so much!! I couldn’t of asked for anything better. Thank you!!” I looked up at Skylar seeing her in tears. I leaned back up moving my hands through her hair. “baby! I love you so much! Please! Please don’t ever do that to me again!” I said and quickly pressed my lips to hers.

Skylar’s P.O.V.

I heard Ross singing to me… it was Don’t take the girl… by Tim McGraw.

“Take the very breath you gave me

Take the heart from my chest

I’ll gladly take her place if you’ll let me

make this my last request

take me out of this world

God, please don’t take the girl!”

He sang, it broke my heart knowing he would rather die than loose me. I needed to be with him now! I used all my strength, I wasn’t sure if it would work until I saw a tiny bit of light. I kept trying and trying, telling myself I can do it, I have to do it… I have to wake up… for Ross… I forced my eyes open and glanced around the room. I smiled seeing all the yellow decorations for Ross’ birthday. I looked down seeing Ross laying his head beside my hip, he was crying.

“Happy Birthday Ross!” I said aloud, my voice sounded rough. It felt like I needed to cough. I watched as Ross froze… As he sat up and looked to me, I smiled hoping he would too. But he didn’t.

“baby!!!” he yelled and wrapped his arms tight around me, and began crying more. I felt the pain in my shoulder but I let it go. “oh my god baby! Oh my god, thank you, thank you so much!!” he said looking into my eyes. His right hand rested on my cheek while his other held the back of my head. “it’s a miracle!!” he shouted and smiled at me. Finally that smile… god how I loved it! I raised my good hand and gently touched his cheek.

“I missed you so much!” I told him.

“baby!! I missed you so much too baby! Oh my god!” he tried breathing deeply. Ross dropped to his knees not daring to even let go of me. He held my hands and closed his eyes, pressing his lips to the top of my good hand. “lord thank you!! Thank you so much!! I couldn’t of asked for anything better. Thank you!!” Ross prayed, I tried holding back my tears but couldn’t. He looked up at me seeing the tears in my eyes… Ross leaned back up moving his hands through my hair. “baby! I love you so much! Please! Please don’t ever do that to me again!” he said and quickly pressed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my good arm around his neck and moved my fingers through his hair, I pulled him closer to me as I felt his hands grip my side. I winced a little but kept kissing him. I missed his lips so much, I wish I could just kiss him all day. He gently pulled back resting his forehead against mine. “oh how I missed you! And your lips.” He smiled and pecked my lips again.