Presents.

Ross' P.O.V.

After I sat back down next to Skylar I heard Rocky come in. I didn't look away from Skylar's eyes to look at him. 

"hey guy's guess what?" I could tell he was smiling.

"what?" we both said as we looked up. My eyes widened along with Skylar's... Why the hell would he bring him here...

"Rocky... what are you doing? why is he here?" Skylar gasps, I hold her hand in mine as she tightly squeezes it. 

"Well I asked him to come hang out... why? what's wrong Skylar?" Rocky acted totally oblivious.

"you know what's wrong! You know he kissed her!! Rocky you know what happened! Get him out now!" I almost shouted. Skylar rested her hand against my arm telling me to calm down.

"hey beautiful." Anthony winked at Skylar. I clenched my teeth together and tightened my hands into fists.

"Ross calm down..." Skylar mumbled. I sighed and looked at Rocky, staring into his eyes trying to figure out why he would bring him here... 

"a babe what happened to you?" Anthony said, I looked away from Rocky's eyes and saw Anthony holding Skylar's hand and looking into her eyes. She looked away and shrugged.

"I- uh I got into a car accident." She told him. 

"aw.' he paused and pulled her closer to him. 'here let me make it all better." he smiled and went to kiss her. I slammed my fist into his face so hard I thought I heard my knuckles crack. I didn't really care at this point. Anthony fell onto the ground as Skylar gasped and covered her mouth. I looked at her as she looked at Anthony, she looked up at me.

"Ross why would you do that!?" she said and bent down to Anthony. She gently touched his shoulder and looked in his eyes. "are you okay?" she asked him.

"yeah sweet thing. I'm all good." he winked at her again. She helped him up and fixed his jacket for him. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "well...' he looked at me. 'I should go." he smiled at Skylar and left with Rocky. I looked at Skylar confused... why would she choose him...

Skylar's P.O.V.

I can't believe Ross just did that! I mean I wasn't so fond on the guy either but I feel bad for him. I know what its like... He cuts... just like I did... After Anthony and Rocky left I turned to Ross, he looked at me confused... 

"why'd you punch him?" I asked.

"because he was going to kiss you. Your mine. No one elses." he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"that goes for you too!" I chuckled. he giggled and pressed his lips to mine.

"so baby! what do you want to do?" Ross asked me. I shrugged not really sure.

"I don't know. what do you want to do?" Ross' face lit up as he lifted me up bridal style and ran up the stairs. He set me down on his bed and ran to his closet. After a minute or two he walked out holding two small... presents... he shoved one in his jacket then walked over to me. 

"here." he smiled as he handed it to me.

"Ross..."

"it's for your birthday." he cut me off.

"Ross... you really didn't have to." I slightly smiled.

"but I wanted to. the others have presents for you from your birthday and Christmas. I have something else for you too but I want to give that to you later." he told me. I rolled my eyes and smiled wishing they wouldn't of wasted their money on me. "come on baby girl. open it." he giggled.

"alright, alright." I laughed and tore the paper off, now I held a small blue box. I looked at Ross then slowly opened it. I smiled widely as I carefully pulled the bracelet out of the box. The bracelet was beautiful! In large diamond letters was my name, then the rest was a gold hearts. I looked up and into Ross' eyes. "thank you so much baby! I love it!" I said hugging him tightly then pressing my lips to his. He took the bracelet from my hand and put it on my good wrist. I smiled again. "thank you!"

"you're welcome baby girl! I'm glad you like it." he chuckled and pecked my lips. 

"Skylar!! Ross!!! Present time for Sky!!!" Rydel giggled with joy. Ross laughed at her and picked me up, he carried me down stairs and sat me on the couch. He sat down next to me and rested his hand on my thigh. "here! here! open mine first!" Rydel bounced over to me and held out a rectangle box wrapped in pink wrapping paper that says Happy Birthday all over it in big black letters. "I also have another thing for you from Christmas."she told me.

"Delly... guys...' I looked around seeing them holding presents with my name on them. 'you really didn't have to spend your money on me." They all shook their heads.

"well to bad, because we wanted to." Mark smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at Rydel's present she gave me. I took of the paper and opened the box. I pulled out the sweat shirt and looked at it. 

"oh my gosh! Thank you so much Rydel! I love it!" she giggled and held up her hands.

"wait, wait, wait! here is something to go with it!" she said handing me a small box wrapped in Christmas paper. I opened it seeing an R5 pick necklace to go with my R5 sweat shirt. I giggled and hugged her.

"thank you! I love them!" 

"I'm glad." she smiled and put the pick necklace on me. I sat back down with Ross and kissed his cheek. Rocky handed me two small presents then sat down in front of me. I opened them and smiled at him. The first present was a small golden ring with a flat top. The top of it was all black and in the middle was a S in light brown. I slipped it on my finger and looked at Ross' ring. it was the same just his had an R, for Ross. The second present was a phone case, it was all black with R5's symbol on the back in pink. I smiled and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and interlocked his fingers. After I pulled away Ryland and Ellington set their presents in front of me. I opened Ryland's first, he had gotten me a pair of nice long brown boots that I have always wanted! and a cute black sweater. El had got me a poster of all of them and a VIP ticket to their concert. I hugged them both and of course thanked them. Riker walked over and pulled me into a hug then gave me his present. it was concealed in a small red box. I opened it seeing a picture of us with Best friends forever written across the top. I smiled and looked at him, he pulled the same one out from behind his back, showing me he got one too. I hugged him tightly and looked at it again.

"Thank you Riker! I love it so much!" he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"you're welcome!" he answered and sat down beside me. Stormie and Mark walked over to me and handed me a giant present wrapped in birthday paper. I chuckled and looked at them like they were insane. 

"we thought you might like this!" Stormie smiled. I looked to Ross asking for his help, he chuckled and helped me un wrap it. I looked from the mysterious box to Mark and Stormie. "go ahead." they told me. I slowly opened the box and took it out.

"oh my god!!"