Couple months...

Ross' P.O.V.

After Skylar had fallen asleep I looked down at her. God she was so beautiful, so sexy. I smiled at I pictured us doing it a short time ago. I looked down at her breasts, She slightly moved so she wasn't laying on me anymore. I rolled on my side and wrapped both my arms around her, she nestled her face into my neck making me smile. I moved my hand up and gently laid it in her breast, I moved my thumb back and fourth feeling her soft, delicate skin. Soon enough I had fallen asleep too.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes to a light filled room, I stretched and climbed out of bed. When I stood up, I looked down realizing I was naked... I looked back at my bed seeing Ross laying there with his eyes shut. I pictured last night and smiled, it was perfect! I heard a groan escape Ross' mouth as his eyes opened, he looked to me and smiled. I grabbed one of the sheets and quickly went to put it around me. Ross climbed over the bed and grabbed it then threw it to the ground, He stood up and wrapped his arms tight around me. 

"don't cover." he whispered in my ear making chills run down my back. "there's no need." I looked into his eyes. He smiled then kissed my cheek, He pulled away observing my body. I bit my lip and grabbed my sheet again covering myself. Ross took a step closer to me, moving his hand beneath the sheet. "why do you want to cover yourself so badly?" He said resting his hand on my breast.

"I don't know." I giggled and looked at his area, he was already hard... "Ross." I laughed and handed him a sheet. He looked down and blushed then covered himself. He pushed his body against mine and started sucking behind my ear again. "mhm Ross. no." I moaned then pushed him away, he pouted his lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek, I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. As I walked I felt a slight pain in my... a know... I didn't like this feeling... The door was closed so I dropped my sheet and moved my hair to one side of my face. I felt arms wrap around me making me jump, Ross rested his hands just before my area and smiled at me. "what? Ross, how did you get in without me hearing you?" I laughed.

"secret." he whispered and kissed my neck.

"I need to get in the shower." I told him.

"only if you let me come with you." He smirked. I turned around in his arms and smiled. His hands rested on my ass.

"fine.' his eyes lit up. 'but' his face dropped. 'no silliness." I giggled and turned to brush my teeth, after we both brushed our teeth I stepped into the water. He followed me and stood in front of me. I found this to be kind of weird but yet again... I kinda liked it. I grabbed the shampoo and moved it around in my hair, I leaned my head back under the water and began washing it out. I felt Ross grab my breast again, as I opened my eyes he began sucking on it. "uh Ross." I moaned and pushed him away from me, he crossed his arms.

"not fair." he mumbled like a five year old.

"I said no." Laughed at him. 

"fine but can I at least kiss you." He said walking closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid his around my waist. He pressed his lips against mine and explored my body with his hands. he slipped his tongue inside my mouth and explored that too. We pulled away and laughed, I conditioned my hair and watched Ross do the same to his hair. I grabbed the soap bar and began washing my body, Ross looked at me and licked his lips. 

"you're silly." I chuckled and kissed him once more. After both of us were finished I moved passed him to shut off the water, I went to step out when I fell backwards. Ross tried grabbing me but we both ended up falling. He fell on top of me in this small little tube, He quickly jumped up and grabbed me.

"babe you okay?" he asked as he gripped my waist tightly.

"I'm fine." I chuckled, He got out and helped me step out. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, he did the same.