Unknown...

Her laugh echoed through the trees, I quickly turned around to see her face inches from mine. I felt a piercing pain in my stomach as I watched her laugh.

I shot up in my bed a looked around seeing I was still in my room and it was morning. Beside me an awful ringing wouldn't stop so I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. I groaned as I got up and started getting ready for the last day of school, wait, the last day of school! I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed my favorite blue jeans and a light blue long sleeve shirt, I went into the bathroom and curled my hair then brushed on some makeup. Since it was the last day of school I didn't need my bag so I just grabbed my guitar and quickly locked it in its case, my case is black decorated with yellow trim and my guitar is a shiny black with silver trim. It has a small rubbed off sign in the left hand corner in the front, I could never tell what it used to be but I know what ever the sign was it was pink with white trim. I ran out of the house and all they way to school, when I finally reached the school I ran to the auditorium and gave the principle my guitar since he told me he wouldn't let anything happen to it. My guitar is my life, It means so much to me and if anything were to happen to it I would be devastated.

"hey." I said out of breath as I sat down next to Ross.

"hey, what happened?" he wondered.

"oh nothing, I just ran to school that's all." I chuckled along with Ross.

"you could of asked me to pick you up, I wouldn't of minded." he smiled.

"I know but I couldn't." he looked confused. "you'll find out soon." I giggled, the bell to first period rang so everyone stood up and walked out. No one was in class, all of us were just kind of chillin in the halls. I was talking with Ross and Nick when Dallas and his friends came over to us.

"hey babe!" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him.

"hey." I smiled, Ross looked at me confused.

"anyone here in the talent show?" Nick asked, I shook my head. I didn't want to tell them I was in it just yet, Dallas looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and he leaned down to kiss me, then he whispered in my ear.

"your mine tonight." I pulled away and shook my head, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into an empty class room. Dal pressed me up against the wall gripping my wrists tightly. "you will do as I say, your a pathetic virgin and tonight... that'll change." he smirked.

"no it won't." I tried pushing him away.

"I've seen the way you look at Ross, I also see the way he looks at you. If you don't do what I say then I will kill him, no hesitation." he dug his nails into me.

"you wouldn't." I glared at him, he nodded.

"I would, I'll also kill you. but if you do as I say then I won't." he pulled away and showed me the knife, I looked around and sighed.

"fine, as long as you don't hurt him." 

"good' Dallas paused and wrapped his arm around my waist. 'no act like you really love me, and what I'm about to do." he grinned, I pushed away from him.

"what are you going to do?" I asked, he showed me the knife once more and put his arm back around me.

"You'll see." he said as we walked out, we went back over to where Ross and Nick were talking. Ross turned to me looking for signs that Dallas hurt me, when his eyes landed on my wrist I looked down seeing hand marks so I quickly pulled my sleeves down. Ross tapped Nick on the shoulder and whispered something to him then they both stormed over to Dal and I.

"What did you do!?" Ross yelled at Dallas, without warning Dallas pulled me into a kiss and rested his hands on my ass giving it a light squeeze. I knew I had to go with it or he would hurt Ross and I couldn't let that happen. I wrapped my arms around his neck to show Dal I was playing along, he pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back then looked at Ross and Nick, once Ross' eyes met with mine so I looked at the ground.

"you tell him and I will slit your throat open and his." Dal whispered in my ear, I nodded. The second bell rang meaning Ross and I had to go to gym, Dallas pushed his lips on mine again this time moving his hand up my shirt a little. When Dallas left Ross and I started walking to gym in silence, I avoided looking at him. Before we walked into the gym Ross stopped me and pulled me to the side.

"What the hell was that!?" he asked.

"what do you mean?" I tried not to look directly at him.

"you being all lovey dovey with Dal, I thought you were going to break up with the scum bag." Ross raised his voice a little.

"I was." I mumbled.

"and why did you try and hide this from me?" He took my arm and rolled up my sleeve showing the hand marks.

"Ross, It's fine." I felt the tears prickling at my eyes.

"no it's not. What did he do to you? and what changed your mind on him?" he dropped my arm.

"I-I can't tell you." I said as the tears found there way down my face.

"what? why not?" Ross softly whispered.

"b-because if I do then he'll hurt you." I cried even more, Ross pulled me into his arms and let me cry.

"Skylar, you need to tell me. It doesn't matter what he said." Ross rubbed my back.

"no I told you I can't, Ross he has a knife. He told me if I tell you he would kill both of us." I sobbed then quickly covered my mouth noticing I had said to much.

"he has a knife... no I don't care, I won't let him hurt you anymore." Ross said pulling away from me and storming down the hall.

"No! Ross!" I yelled as I ran after him, I grabbed his arm and stopped him. "please don't, I-I have something in mind. But you have to wait, then after I'll tell you. Okay." He looked down into my tear filled eyes and sighed.

"alright, but I swear if he lays another hand on you..." he shook his head, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"thank you." I saw him slightly blush and look away. 

After gym everyone was told to go to the auditorium for the talent show, I sat down in between Ross and Dallas as we watched the first act. A couple acts later I knew I was on next so I told both boys I had to run to the girls room so I'll be back, they both nodded and let me out. I quickly ran outside and into the back of the stage.

"Here's your mic.' the guy paused and put the mic on my head. 'and here's you guitar."  then he handed me my case.

"thanks." I smiled and set it down on the table, I quickly opened it and flung the strap around my shoulder. 

"alright, now we have an unknown singer singing her very own song." my principle said as he walked off the stage.

"okay that's your cue, go ahead and good luck." one of the guys said and smiled at me, I smiled back and took a deep breath. My stomach flipped as I took the first step out onto the stage...