This can't be happening!!

Ross parked in his drive way and we both jumped out, we walked inside hand in hand and sat down on the couch.

"hey love birds!!" Rydel giggled and sat next to me.

"hi." we both chuckled.

"whatcha doing?" she asked, Ross and I both shrugged.

"ooh ooh How about we go swimming?" she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs, Ross quickly followed. Del pulled me into her room and dug through her dresser, finally she pulled out a black and yellow bikini and threw it at me. I looked at Ross then back at the bikini. "go, go put it on!" Del pushed me towards the bathroom door.

"uh... I uh don't know Del." I sighed, she put her hands on her hips. 

"why not? Everyone else is going so please come!?" she begged me, Ross looked at me with pleading eyes.

"hold on one second." I mumbled and pulled Ross out of the room.

"did you forget?" I asked him, he looked at me confused. I lifted my shirt showing the scar down my side again.

"oh... yeah." he sighed looking down at his feet. "don't worry about it, its not like anyone will notice. You'll be in the water, you'll be fine." Ross smiled at me, I looked at the bikinni and nodded. I walked into Rydel's room and got changed then grabbed a towel and  wrapped it around me, I walked down stairs and out back to see everyone was already in the pool including Ross. 

"hey guys." I smiled, everyone looked over and waved except Rocky. I slid off my shoes and took a deep breath hoping nobody would see any of my scars, my side, my chest and my wrist. Especially since I have fresh cuts, I quickly took off my towel and rushed to the side of the pool. Just as I jumped into the air I heard gasps, perfect... they saw. I smacked the water and surfaced, I looked at everyone's faces. They looked surprised yet disappointed and frightened, I looked down into the water and sighed. Rydel quickly swam over and made me look at her.

"what are those from?" She said pointing out to my side and chest.

"from when I was little, I... I got into a car accident." I lied, she sighed in relief and looked at the guys.

"she got into a car accident when she was younger." she exclaimed to the boys, they all nodded and went back to playing water basket ball. Ross swam over and we began splashing each other, after that we played some basket ball then all of us just kind of hung out. By the time we decided to get out night had fallen and the stars twinkled in the night sky. The rest of the night went by fast, we all hung out down stairs and played a bunch of games. Ross and I decided to go up to bed so we went up and cuddled.

"I love you." Ross kissed me.

"I love you too!" I laid my head back down on his chest, soon after I fell asleep.

Three weeks later...

I've been spending most of the days at Ross' then nights I go home, it's been nice and calm. I've been ignoring my mother and siblings for if I didn't I would blow up on them again, I didn't want to do that considering last time I did it resulted in hurting myself. I stopped cutting for Ross, although sometimes I want to do it I don't. I've became super close with Ross' family, and Ross and I are doing great together. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen Dal since the talent show, I was pretty sure he would of shown up on my door step by now. Ross parked outside my house and kissed me goodbye.

"I love you." he yelled as I walked up to my door, I smiled.

"I love you too! goodnight!" I walked into my house and found my mom, Riley, and Luke standing there waiting for me. "here we go." I mumbled.

"Skylar." my mother said calmly.

"what do you want?" I asked.

"we all decided something." she looked at Luke and Riley.

"and what would that be?" I wondered.

"well... Riley, Luke and I think this will be much better since we know you hate us." 

"I don't hate you." I mumbled.

"then why did you say that and why do you act it?" Riley asked.

"okay, I hate you!" I looked directly at her. "but I don't hate mom." I looked back at my mom, she gave me a slight smile then shook her head.

"oh well, it doesn't change this." my mother sighed.

"change what?"

"well don't you remember how your father and Ev moved right?" I nodded not understanding where she was going with this.

"well...' she paused and looked at Riley again. "sorry to say but,'

"You're moving to Arizona..."