This isn't over!

"NO!" Ross screamed, a gun shot echoed around the room as I was pushed from Dallas' hands. I fell to the ground and looked over, Ross had tackled Dallas to the ground. The policeman ran over to them and held Dallas down, Mr. Thorsen, Mr. Dwyer and Miss. Sullivan ran over to me and helped me to my feet, I looked over to see Dallas being hand cuffed, the gun laying across the room and Ross laying on his back. I ran over to him.

"Ross!" I collapsed beside him, he sat up and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and cried.

"it's okay, I got you baby." Ross' voice was shakey and full of pain. 

"THIS ISN'T OVER SKYLAR!!!!!" Dallas screamed, I pulled away from Ross and looked at Dallas as they pulled him out of the room. My entire body was shaking.

"shh baby.' Ross paused and rested his hand on my neck. 'everything's okay now." he said wiping my tears from my face. From the corner of my eye I saw a dark red, I glanced down seeing blood on the floor.

"oh my god..." I looked at it all, then all around. how was their blood but nobody was hurt... wait... I looked at Ross, tears of pain dripped from his eyes. My heart almost stopped, at first I didn't see it... "R-Ross!" I stuttered barely able to breath. I looked from his head down, his left hand gripped his right wrist. blood stained his hand and gushed from the spaces between his fingers. "oh my... Ross... baby." I cried so hard, he wrapped his arms around me.

"babe, shh, calm down baby. I'm okay, I'm okay." He told me, I pulled out of his arms and grabbed his wrist to see it. he kept his hand clamped over it not allowing me to see it.

"let me see it please." he shook his head.

"no baby it's fine, I'm fine."

"please Ross." he looked at me and sighed, Ross slowly uncovered his wrist exposing a bloody mark with the bullet still inside his skin. "oh god..." I mumbled.

"it's fine baby, I'm fine." he assured me and stood up. He helped me to my feet and hugged me.

"our you two al- oh my! come, come, let's get you out of here." Miss Sullivan said and pulled Ross away from me, he reached out and grabbed my hand then pulled me along. We walked out and the paramedics were also here, they pulled Ross towards the ambulance telling him he had to go.

"no you don't understand I need to stay with her!" he yelled at them, they didn't listen. Tears poured down my face, I didn't want Ross to leave me here alone. I wanted to go with him but they wouldn't let me... "please let her come with me." Ross begged they shook their heads and closed the doors on him. He looked through the window at me, I tried smiling but couldn't. After the ambulance drove away with Ross in it, I turned around seeing Dallas walking out of the room with his hands cuffed behind his back and an officer holding him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"I'll be back." he worded "and so will Ev." my eyes widened as I ran around the corner. I leaned against the wall by the water fountain and sighed in relief. I can't believe I almost was shot... in the head... 

"Skylar? Skylar?" someone called for me, I walked around the corner to find a girl from my class. I believe her name was Kate... She had long blonde hair with green eyes, she a nice white dress that flared down past her knees. She had a light brown jacket that draped over her arms, her shoes were black slip ons with white bows.

"um... hi..." I mumbled.

"Skylar I know we've never talked before, you might not even know me but my names Katie. I wanted to make sure you were okay?" I smiled.

"yeah, I'm okay... thanks for asking." she nodded.

"um... here." she walked over to me and pulled a pen from her pocket. she grabbed my hand and started writing something on my palm. "If you ever want to... or need to talk just text me. or call, either one I don't mind." she smiled, her teeth were perfect, so white and strait.

"thank you!" I smiled back. 

"Katie!! hunny!" A older woman yelled her name, Katie looked back then to me again.

"okay well I have to go... but like I said I'm a phone call away. It was nice talking to you, and I am so sorry for what happened." she waved then ran over to the woman, I saw her point at me and I knew she was telling her what had just happen. Two police officers walked over to me and shook my hand.

"hello Skylar. This is officer Greg and I'm Officer Sanchez. we have talked to some of your class mates who just watched what had happen and would like to talk to you about it. do you mind?" The taller officer looked at me.

"um... can I just go home... I don't want to talk about it..." I told them. They nodded.

"alright well then let us bring you home." 

"no that's okay, I have my own car." I mumbled.

"after what just happened, it's not safe to drive." Officer Greg spoke up.

"really I'm fine." I said and walked into the classroom to get my bag. I quickly ran out of the school not bothering to go to my locker, I threw my bag in back of my car and drove home. I ran into the lobby and up the flight of stairs, I got to my floor and ran in my flat and locked my door. I ran to my windows and locked all of them then shut the curtains, I locked my balcony door and plopped down on my bed. I began crying and crying, I could of been dead right now... What would Ross have done? is everything Dallas said true? I hope Ross is okay... now I have more things on my mind, Dallas is working with Ev... they could team up... oh lord what if they hurt Ross' family or... Ross! I can't let that happen. I won't let that happen.