December 13.

Skylar's Birthday. (December 13.)

Ross' P.O.V.

I woke up beside Skylar, I sat up and smiled. 

"Happy birthday baby!!" I said kissing her cheek. She sat up and hugged me.

"thank you baby!!" she pressed her lips to me. "I'm glad nothing happened to you, or me for that matter." she giggled. 

"yeah... I don't know what I'd do without you." I slightly smiled.

"I know what I'd do." she laughed. I looked at her confused. "I'd go with Jesse. duh." she giggled and got out of bed.

--------

I shot up and looked around me. I was in Skylar's hospital room, I looked beside me seeing her still laying there lifeless. I sighed and sat up. I leaned over and gently touched her face. Thank god I was only dreaming...

"happy birthday my love!" I tried smiling. It was her seventeenth birthday... and she was in a coma... I wanted to do something special for her birthday with her... have a party with my family, even though she wasn't fond of birthday parties I'd give her one anyway. I'd hold her hand while we walked on the beach and watched the sun set. cuddle with her in the sand, kiss her, and when we got back... I'd make her dinner, give her a cake my mom would have made special... just for her. Tickle her and make her laugh, then... I would slowly, but passionately kiss her. I'd take it slow and waited to see where she went with it... and if she wanted to go further, I'd go slow giving her as much pleasure as possible. I want her to have the best birthday ever! yet she was stuck, in a bed, in a hospital, not able to move, speak, or even open her eyes. What if she doesn't wake up... they said she most likely won't... and if she did... it would be a miracle... I won't ever get to hold her, kiss her, hear her soft sweet giggle, I won't get to see those beautiful hazel eyes I've been praying for to open and see me. To fill with Love and happiness... I won't ever get to see that again... I won't be able to hear her voice... 

"why did this have to happen to you?" I sighed and gently moved the hair out her face. The doctors said... she won't make it... If she doesn't... then neither do I... I can't be without her... if she dies, then I do too...

"hey Ross..." My family greeted me as they walked into Skylar's room.

"hey guys." I tried smiling at them. Riker walked over to me and hugged me tightly, he looked down at Skylar and gently placed a small brown teddy bear in her hands. He leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Happy birthday Skylar!" he whispered. Rydel walked over and clipped on a diamond covered bracelet to her good wrist.

"Happy birthday." she said and walked back over to my mom. Rocky walked over setting down a small necklace with a picture of Tigger from pooh bear on it. Tigger was always her favorite. Ryland set down a black box and opened it to show me. it was a pair of bright yellow diamond earrings. Ellington was here too, he walked over setting a pillow down above her head. In bright neon Yellow letters was her name. The pillow it's self was black. My dad walked over setting down a picture on her table, I looked at it seeing it was of all of us. Skylar had the biggest smile on her face as I kissed her cheek with my arm wrapped around her waist. My family was all smiling and crowded around us. Next... my mom walked over, she gripped both of Skylar's hands and looked at her fr a moment. When she removed her hands and walked back to my dad I saw a cross necklace wrapped loosely around Skylar's hands. I smiled at all the stuff then at my family and El.

"thank you guys, so much!" I said and pulled each and everyone of them into separate hugs. "and I'm sure Skylar would say the same." I sighed and looked at her.