A kiss...

Ross' P.O.V.

I watched Skylar waved to me as we took off. Once we were out of sight I leaned back in my seat and sighed. I wish I stayed with her... I leaned back and closed my eyes.

~

"Ross" someone shook me, I grumbled. "Ross were here, we just landed." I heard my mother trying to wake me. I opened my eyes and sat up, I stood up and slammed my head into the storage shelves above me. I bent down grabbing my head and moaned. "you alright?" my mom asked me.

"yeah I'm good." I told her and grabbed our suit cases from the shelves. All of us got off the plane and headed over to the R5 tour bus that was already parked in the parking lot. We all dragged our stuff on and collapsed on the couch together. My mom and dad laughed at all of us seeing us all crammed on top of each other. we chuckled and stood up. 

"what time is it?" Riker asked.

"ten." My dad told me. 

"shit!" I mumbled and grabbed my phone.

"what?" Rydel asked.

"I was supposed to call Skylar when we landed." I told her and held the phone up to my ear. The phone rang and rang until her voice-mail picked up, I sighed and tried calling again. After about three times I started getting worried why she wasn't picking up. She never goes to bed this late... so she can't be sleeping... maybe she's just in the shower, I nodded thinking that's why... wait... she took a shower this morning... well maybe she's in the bathroom... nah... um... out with a friend... no she would answer seeing it was me, right? of course she would... What if shes out with a guy!! no... Skylar wouldn't do that to me, she loves me to much. What if... Ev... my eyes widened as I dialed her number into my phone. it rang and rang again... baby please pick up... I have to know if you're okay. oh lord please let her be okay.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing beside me, I opened my eyes and groaned as I stretched. I grabbed my phone and pressed it to my ear.

"hello." I yawned.

"babe! oh my thank god. Babe are you alright? I called like five times, where are you?" I chuckled.

"babe I'm fine calm down. I'm at home, I fell asleep watching a movie." I told him.

"oh... good." 

"yeah, so you guys landed?"

"yea were just hanging in the bus now. I wish you were here with me..." he sighed.

"it's okay baby. I do too, but it'll be fine. only a couple months." I mumbled.

"is that Skylar! Put her on speaker, put her on speaker!!" Riker yelled, Ross chuckled and put me on speaker.

"hey Skylar!!!" everyone shouted in sync.

"hey guys!! I miss you!" I giggled.

"we miss you too! so much!" Riker said. 

"babe can you skype?" Ross asked.

"yeah just give me a sec." I jumped up and ran to my room. I grabbed my computer and put it on my bed, I grabbed a pillow and laid on my stomach with my feet in the air. I got onto skype when the phone call ended. I put my phone next to me and answered the incoming call from Ross. His picture popped up before mine so I had time to see him first. He was sitting there looking sleepy but smiling. Riker, Rydel, El, Ryland and Rocky all stood behind him. My picture popped up and Ross' smile grew bigger. I looked terrible... My brown wavy hair was thrown up into a messy bun, I had no make up on, and I wore a pair of loose joggers with a white tank top that rode up on my sides. I pulled my tank top down and looked at the camera.