Meet Ups!

was The next morning I woke up from my alarm clock. I got out of bed and took another shower, I got out and blow dried my hair and straitened it. I fluffed it back so it wasn't stuck to my skull then pinned the sides up and sprayed in hair spray. I brushed my teeth and brushed on some foundation then lined my eyes. I quickly ran back into my room and threw on my outfit I picked out yesterday. I wore plain blue jeans and a turquoise blue shirt with an owl on the front, it's been a bit cold out so I grabbed my coat and spayed some perfume on. I got to my front door and sighed. What if Dallas is there this year... I thought as I slipped on my new black converse. I grabbed my bag and keys then hurried out the door. I got down to the lobby and ran to the front door.

"Uh!" I said as I fell to the ground with someone, I happened to fall on top of them... There arm was wrapped around my waist, I quickly looked up seeing a really cute guy smiling at me.

"oh gosh I am so sorry." I said as I jumped to my feet and went to grab my bag. The guy took my bag and got up.

"no, no. it's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going." he said in a British accent, he smiled showing perfect white teeth, I looked into his eyes. They were bright blue, he wore a pair of nice dark blue jeans and a white tee shirt. Over it he had a black leather jacket, on top of his long brown hair swooped to the side perfectly. he wore a black beanie that showed one pierced ear with a diamond shinning in the sun light. He handed me my bag and took my hand. "I'm Jesse."

"Skylar." I shook his hand.

"wow... that's a really gorgeous name... and it fit a beautiful woman." he looked me up and down, I blushed.

"thanks." I looked down as my cheeks turned red.

"are you blushing?" he said sarcastically, I chuckled.

"yeah that's what happens when a hot guy compliments me." I laughed shaking my head at him.

"you seem really cool. Do you live here?" he asked.

"yea I just moved in a couple days ago." I told him, he smiled again.

"that's awesome. I live up on the third floor." he informed me.

"I live on the fourth." I giggled.

"sick! hey am I holding you up? or..." My eyes widened.

"shit. I have to get to school." I sighed.

"oh senor?"

"again." I laughed. "but I didn't fail. I'm taking another year to study." he nodded.

"okay well I better let you go. It was really nice... well falling into you.' he laughed. 'hope I can see you again sometime." I bit my lip and smiled.

"yea me too.' I paused 'I mean I hope I can see you again sometime...' I shook my head at how ridiculous I sound. 'and it was nice falling into you too." I smiled and walked passed him. What the hell is wrong with you... you sound so stupid. I thought to myself.

"hey wait." Jesse called after me, I turned around seeing him run over. "can I get your number?" he held out his cell.

"sure." I smiled and blushed again. He handed me his cell and I put my number in as Skylar!:). He took it and I walked away again. I peeked behind me to see him smiling down at his phone. I smiled again and got into my car, I started it and watched him look up. His jaw dropped then he smiled. As I pulled out he waved to me, I waved back and drove to school. Gosh he was so cute, and sweet. I laughed as I pulled into the school parking lot. I got out still smiling and looked around the parking lot, I smiled again and grabbed my bag. I walked into the school and to my new locker, I hung up my jacket and pulled a single note book out of my bag. I grabbed a pen and put my book bag in my locker. I quickly shut it to see Wiley walking towards me.