Dinner!

We all piled into the R5 van, Mark was driving, Stormie was passenger, then in the back row sat Ratliff, Kelly,Rocky and Ryland. In the back is where I sat squished in the middle of Ross and Rydel, Ross still had his arm tightly around my waist. Finally we pulled into the diner and jumped out. A icy cold wind blew sending chills down my spine, I crossed my arms and sighed a little.

"cold?" Ross asked as he jumped out of the van, I shrugged.

"A little." he smiled and took off his leather jacket and slid in back of me, he wrapped it around me and hugged me from behind. I giggled and tilted my head back, he pecked my lips before his parents called us to hurry up. Ross once again wrapped his arm back around my waist as we walked in the door to the diner. We followed the waitress to our table and sat down, she pulled out her pad of paper and pen then looked up at all of us sitting. On the inside of the booth sat Riker, Rocky, Ryland, Ross and I, of course I had to be between Ross and Riker. Then on  the other side sat Mark, Stormie, Ryland, Kelly, Ellington, and Rydel. Rydel was in the middle of Ellington and Stormie so she was sitting in front of me. The waitress looked at all of our faces then stopped on Ross', he looked up seeing her staring and slightly smiled but tightened his grip on my waist. I can say she was much prettier than I am, She had long red hair that flowed to her mid back, her eyes were a light blue. her skin was clear and looked smooth, she had some make up on but not a lot. Her eyes were lined with a light eye liner and she had a bit of mascara and foundation on. She batted her eye lashes at Ross and winked, I chuckled and looked at him. He looked back up at her and winked back then pressed his lips to mine. She sighed and stormed off, I pulled away and laughed at him. He smiled and laughed too.

"hello, sorry for that. Well I will be your new server this evening, so what may I get you?" A new woman came over and smiled at us. She was older, maybe about in her thirties. She had dark brown hair and wore contacts. She had a little to much makeup on but was still nice. Everyone ordered and she disappeared back into the kitchen. Ross, Riker, Ellington and Rocky started talking about their new album while Rydel and I talked about her crush. I happened to glance up seeing that red head and her blond friend walk past us giving me the death glare, I looked closer at there clothes and saw their name tags. The red heads name was Kenna and her blond friend was Lana, pretty names. It matched them too, I smiled at them and they rolled there eyes then walked away. 

Finally our food came so we ate and talked then had desert, I have to say best sundae ice cream I have ever had. After we all finished we paid and left, we piled back into the van and started driving home. I covered my mouth as I yawned, my eyes felt droopy so I leaned into Ross more.

"Babe you tired?" he asked me, I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my body and let me lay on his lap, He gently set his jacket back on top of me and kissed my forehead. I smiled and cuddled closer to him, I closed my eyes and soon drifted off to sleep.

Ross' P.O.V.

Skylar had fallen asleep on my lap as I stroked her hair, When we got back to the house I waited till every one was out of the van. I gently picked Sky up and slipped out of the van, she smiled and cuddled closer into my chest making me smile. 

"hey mom?" I said quietly as I slid into the front door.

"yes sweetie?" she turned around and smiled at me.

"do you think Skylar can stay with us? since she has no where else to go. I don't want her out of my sight now that I have her back." I looked down at her beautiful peaceful face, then back at my mom. My father came around the corner and put his arm around my moms shoulder.

"of course she can." he smiled at me.

"thank you guys so much!" I kissed my moms cheek and hugged my dad.

"no problem, were just happy to see you happy. Now why don't you get her into bed." my dad chuckled, I nodded and walked upstairs. I gently set her down on my bed and went over to my dresser looking for something comfy to put on her. 

"R-Ross?" she mumbled as she sat up, I smiled and walked over to her.

"yes baby?" I grabbed her hand. 

"I should probably go find a hotel." she told me, I shook my head.

"there's no need to, you're staying with us!" I smiled again and pulled her into a hug.

"thank you!" she mumbled into my chest.

"no need to say thank you either. oh, here put these on. there a little more comfy than what you're wearing." I chuckled, she smiled and walked to the bathroom. I quickly took off my pants and shirt then went to brush my teeth, I walked in seeing Skylar doing the same. I giggled along with her and started bushing my teeth. After we finished we both walked into my room and laid down, Sky snuggled up to my chest and kissed my ribs. I wrapped my arm around her and pressed my lips to hers, we made out for about four minutes then pulled away. She laid her head down on my chest and giggled.

"I love you Skylar!" I said and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too Ross!" soon after she had fallen asleep and a couple minutes after she did I did too. and the last word that echoed through my head...

  I told you I would love you forever, and now I see forever isn't good enough. Forever is what I thought I would have with you!