Missing!

Skylar's P.O.V.

I woke up seeing Ross laying next to me sound asleep. The curtains were open showing a beautiful day, the sun was out and the birds chirped loudly. I sat up and dangled my legs off the bed, I looked down to see I was wearing one of Ross' shirts... wait I thought we broke up last night... I looked down at my hands seeing them blood stained. The memory came flooding back, Ev... with her knife and my... my dad... I felt tears slowly run down my face.

"Daddy!" I quietly sobbed as I ran my thumb over my palm of my opposite hand, I gripped my locket tightly and ran to the bathroom. I quickly locked the door and slid down the back of it, I ripped my locket off my neck and looked at it. "I can't do it." I sighed. "I'm too scared!" I watched as one of my tears fell onto the front of the locket. "I'm sorry Dad." I covered my face and began crying again, I slowly stood up and walked to the mirror. I leaned my hands onto the counter and looked up, the girl I saw was heart broken and totally torn down. She looked like she was falling to pieces right in front of me, she was pale, she looked hurt, alone, stressed, confused, depressed, fucked up, she looked like she was tired of living... She is me... honestly I wish that... that was me, lying on the ground, cold, dead... How could I of let that happen to my dad, he never deserved any of that. I looked from my locket to the mirror a couple times then sighed, I looked through the cabinets then finally found what I had been looking for. I stripped off all my clothes and jumped into the shower. The water burned on my skin but I didn't mind, right about now that was the only thing I had ahead of me. Pain! I stood there with my eyes shut letting the water run down my body. I reopened my eyes and picked up the razor I had just got from the cabinet, I tightened my hand around the locket as I slowly dragged the razor across my wrist.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I began slicing diagonal, I held both wrists under the water yelping in pain. The blood poured out of them as I just watched it run down my arms, I held my arms to my side then looked up towards the water. I shut my eyes and let more tears fall.

"Skylar? you in there?" Riker knocked on the door.

"yeah in the shower. Be out in a minute." I yelled back, I heard him walk down stairs then I shut off the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body then grabbed my razor and stepped out. I set my razor on the counter until I was dressed. After I took out my makeup bag and began brushing on foundation, I put on a little mascara and lined my eyes. I slipped my razor into my makeup case and put that in my bag. I brushed my hair and left it down to naturally dry, I rolled down my sleeves so no one could see my new slices. I picked up my bag and walked out, I slowly walked into Ross' room seeing him still asleep.

"hey." Ryland said as he rolled over in his bed to face me.

"hi." I replied sitting on the edge of Ross' bed.

"you sound... upset." Ry looked at me funny.

"no... I-I'm okay." I lied and walked out of the room.

Ryland's P.O.V.

I heard mine and Ross' bedroom door open so I rolled over to see Skylar.

"hey." I said.

"hi" she replied sitting on the edge of Ross' bed.

"you sound... upset." I said sitting up.

"no... I-I'm okay." she lied then walked out, something was really wrong... her face was pale... like sick pale and her hands were shaking, tears formed on the edge of her eyes as she held tight onto something in her left hand. Once she walked out I jumped up and shook Ross.

"dude! Ross! You gotta get up!" 

"hm yeah? what?" he mumbled barely away.

"somethings wrong with Sky." I told him, his eyes opened and he immediately sat up and looked to me.