Dear...

"you gotta go..." I sighed.

"I want you to come with me!" he said grabbing onto my hands. I shook my head and sighed.

"no... it's okay... we'll see each other soon. I got to get ready." I said and stood up, I walked into my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I brushed on some makeup and walked out, Ross was out in the living room now so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and an old sweatshirt. I walked out to see breakfast already on the table, I smiled at Ross and sat down across from him. we both ate and slipped on our shoes and jackets. I grabbed one of Ross' suit cases and began carrying it out to my car which now had both windows fixed. I shoved it in the back while Ross started the car, he helped me get them in then walked me to the passenger side door. I got in and watched him walk around then get in. We started driving to the airport in silence.

"babe..." Ross looked over at me.

"yeah?" he reached over and grabbed my hand tightly in his.

"I don't want to leave you." he clenched his teeth together. I gently rubbed the top of his hand soothing him some.

"Ross it's okay. really. I'll be fine, go have fun." I smiled at him. He sighed as we pulled into the airport where the R5 van was parked. We pulled up beside it and got out, Ross walked over to me as I walked inside and to the rest of the Lynch family where they waited by the plane gate for us. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"hey." everyone greeted us. I plastered a fake smile on my face to let everyone know I was fine, when really this killed me inside. I don't know why I do this to myself... 

"wow Skylar I'm really going to miss you!" Rydel wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" I chuckled slightly. Once I pulled back Riker engulfed me in a hug, every time I tried pulling away he would just hug tighter. "Riker, I gotta breath at some point today." I laughed as he let me go and sadly smiled. I saw the tears in his eyes, I chuckled and rested my hand on his cheek. "Riker... why are you crying? it's not like we won't talk." I smiled at him, he rested his hand on mine and smiled back. I reached up and kissed his cheek then hugged him tightly again. After I pulled away Rocky hugged me, then Ryland, Ellington, Stormie then Mark. Mark smiled and hugged me tight.

"be careful, and If anything happens call us." he told me, I smiled and nodded.

"thank you Mark. Hope you guys have a good time, get me a souvenir." I giggled just joking around. 

"well duhh." Rydel laughed, I smiled and hugged her again.

"Plane four boarding for New York." A lady said over the loud speaker. 

"alright everyone... let's go..." Mark sighed and hugged me one last time. I got one more hug out of everyone as they walked past me. "hurry up Ross..." Stormie sighed too. I turned to Ross, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me off my feet.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!!" I looked up at him seeing tears forming in his eyes, I felt the tears form in mine as well.

"I'm gonna miss you too! Promise to video chat me every night?"

"of course baby!" he said nestling his face into my neck.

"Last call for Plane number four." The woman said. Ross pulled away and pressed his lips onto mine, I cupped his face savouring our last kiss for these next couple of months. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"I love you Skylar! so much!! I promise I'll call you when we land. God I love you baby. I love you!" I smiled.

"I love you too Ross!" I said and pressed my lips to his again. He pulled away and ran to the entrance, he turned around and looked at me one last time before going into the tunnel thing. I quickly ran as fast as I could out of the air port and around to the railing that sat in front of the plane Ross had boarded. I squinted my eyes and looked at all the windows, finally I found Ross leaning his head against one. I waved my arms till he looked up and saw me. He pressed his hand against the glass and worded I love you!

"I love you too!" I worded back as the plane began to take motion. I waved to him as it took off down the run way and into the air. Once it was out of sight I dropped onto the ground and leaned my back against the wall behind me and my feet against the railings. I sat there for a while just thinking. Maybe I should have gone with them...

I stood up and walked to my car, I got into the drivers side seeing a folded up piece of paper on my dash board. I shut my door then locked it and grabbed the paper.

Dear My Baby,

I can't believe I let you talk me into going without you...
As I'm watching you say goodbye to everyone I'm writing this. 
It hurts knowing I'll be so far away from you, even when it is in such little time.
I love you with all my heart!!! Forever and Always, to the moon and back, Baby
your my everything! I'f you're reading this I have already boarded the plane and left.
I promise I call you when we land.

I love you baby!!!!

    -Ross XoXo

I smiled and started my car, As I drove home I thought of how I start my new job tomorrow. I find it to be the lamest job ever... yeah I work in a coffee shop... what kind of job is that. What ever I needed money... I got home and walked to my flat, I got inside and decided I'd just lounge today. I first cleaned up then put in a movie, I laid on the couch and half way through the movie fell asleep.