Don't go!

It's been two weeks since Ross and I last talked, he's called a lot but I can't find it in me to answer him. I've spent most of the time in my room, but I'll go out and get food once in a while. I don't really eat anymore. Ev's been constantly beating me, not to the point where I need to go to the hospital but it does get pretty bad. My dad hates it yet doesn't do anything about it. For the past three days I haven't come out of my room, I'm to afraid of what she might do this time. Bub's was fired along with the chef, it was only because they actually cared for me. Ev hired two new people, the new chefs name is Alejandro and he hates me. The new waiters name is Wesley and I have a feeling he's kind of... into me. Every time I'm around he's constantly staring at me and he'll 'accidentally' walk into me just to start a conversation. It's kind of weird, don't get me wrong he's cute. He's twenty years old and had light brown hair with dark brown eyes, he's very sweet but I can't seem to understand him. He's very muscular yet highly intelligent, he often wears these nerdy glasses to read. I find it cute, but every time I see him I think of Ross. It hurts... 

Today is January 17, a Sunday. it's been two months and seventeen days since I last saw Ross. It kills me knowing I won't be able to see him again. I heard the front door close meaning My father and Ev had just left to go to church, I slowly slipped out of my room and headed down stairs. I ran into the kitchen starving, I needed food now. I ran to the fridge and opened it, I looked around and found some eggs. I quickly took them out and grabbed a pan and butter. I started to cook them when Wesley walked in.

"hey cutie." he smiled at me.

"hi." I said and slipped the eggs onto my plate, I pored some orange juice and sat at the counter. Wesley leaned over and watched me eat. "do you mind?": I asked a little annoyed with his actions.

"oh... sorry." He apologized and looked away, I finished eating and washed my plate off. I turned around and Wesley was right there, both of his arms extended and moved to my waist. He pulled me closer to him and smiled down at me, I shook my head.

"please let go of me." I sighed, he frowned and let go.

"I was uh wondering if you'd want to be my girlfriend?" He asked, was he really asking me this. I looked at him awkwardly. "listen You're an amazing girl, and hot too. I really like you!" he told me.

"I'm sorry Wesley, but I'm not ready to be in another relationship." I mumbled, he nodded and hugged me.

"sorry."

"it's cool." I said and pulled away, I walked upstairs and got ready for the day. Once I was ready I decided to go out, I wasn't really sure where I was going but I needed to get out for a while. I pulled into this small creak and got out, I walked over and sat down by the water. It was nice and soothing, hearing the sounds of the birds singing and chatting with one another. Hearing the soft sound of leaves crunch from under an animals feet in the woods, and hearing the water rush down the rocks and splashing at the bottom of a waterfall. I stayed there for quite a while, I came up with a couple new songs as well. I walked back to my car and drove back to my dads. I feel much better calling it my fathers place instead of home, Home is where you can feel welcomed and loved. That's not home for me. I got back and quickly got upstairs, I locked my door and sat on my bed. I laid down and looked up at the black fabric dangling above me, My phone started to ring making me jump. I looked at it seeing it was Ross... The front door slammed and Ev screamed up to me.

"SKYLAR GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" 

"Fuck you!" I yelled, I decided to answer it. One last chance to talk to him.

"hello." I answered.

"Skylar! How come you haven't answered my calls? I've been worried sick?" He asked me.