Skylar...

Ross' P.O.V.

I jumped out of the van and ran inside, everyone followed me to the from desk. 

"Skylar Evans?" I asked.

"right there." she said pointing me to a room just down the hall. I nodded giving her thanks and ran in...

There Skylar laid...

Pale as a ghost...

Oh so still...

she looked like she was dead...

Her left arm was in a sling, her right leg was in a long, black brace and her side was wrapped up. Her body was beaten up and torn, bruises filled almost every inch of her delicate skin. Luke stood there looking at her with tears running down his face. I ran to her side and gently touched her cheek.

"my baby!" I felt the tears start again. Riker put his hand on my shoulder as the others stood to the side. "I'm so sorry baby! please wake up. I love you so much!" I sighed and rested my head against the bed.

"guys let's give Ross some alone time." Luke said wiping the tears away and leaving. Everyone including Riker walked out leaving me alone with my baby. I moved the chair closer and sat down in it, I ran my finger down her right arm seeing all the cuts and bruises. I stop at this fairly large cut that looked as if it had already been cleaned, I saw a piece of glass stuck inside it. It was so deep into her arm I doubt they could have gotten it out. I looked up at her face and gently rested my hand against her cheek. her lip was cut open and right above her eyebrow too. I leaned up and gently pressed my lips to hers, hoping it would wake her... 

"baby! I'm begging you... please, please wake up. I need to see your hazel eyes, I need to hear your voice, to know that your alright. Baby I love you!" I mumbled and let a single tear fall down my face. "I need you!" 

Skylar's P.O.V.

Everything was black, I couldn't see or hear anything. Was I dead... at least the pain stopped. It felt like forever until I heard a voice. It wasn't just a voice... It was Ross'... Where was he? where am I? is he with me? how? 

"baby! I'm begging you... please, please wake up. I need to see your hazel eyes, I need to hear your voice, to know that your alright. Baby I love you!" Ross mumbled, He sounded so close to me... I wanted to just reach out and hug him, kiss him, be with him... but I didn't know which way to reach. "I need you!" His voice echoed in my head. I loved hearing him... I wanted him to talk more... I heard some movement and felt a shock run through me. Ross was with me, that was his touch... I was alive... but where was I? The shock was gone meaning he pulled his hand away from me... I needed him to talk, to say something more... but he didn't. soon enough I heard light breathing and a quiet mumble. Ross was sleeping... beside me... 

Ross' P.O.V.

I gently held her right hand making her twitch. I looked at her for a moment hoping she would wake up... but nothing. I let go of her hand and leaned back in the chair, I closed my eyes and fell asleep beside Skylar. 

~

I woke up to people talking around me. I opened my eyes seeing my family and Luke hanging out in Skylar's hospital room. I sat up and saw Riker walk over to me.

"Hey Ross." he smiled knelling beside me. I looked at Skylar seeing her still out too... 

"has she woken up?" I asked him, he shook his head sadly.

"you've been out for almost seven hours now. We went home and unpacked, we were going to wake you but we know how much sleep you've missed in the past two months so we decided to let you sleep. by the way it's Saturday, three o'clock." he told me, I nodded and yawned again. My mom and dad walked over and slightly smiled at me.