Never picture perfect.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I'm still screaming as loud as I can. even with Rocky's lips glued to mine. I hear them all run upstairs. I finally push Rocky away from me and try to grab the door. 

"Ross!!" I scream as I get the door unlocked. Rocky grabs my hair and pulls me backwards. Just as the door opens and I see Ross, Rocky spins me around and slaps me hard against my face. I fall to the ground from the force of his hit. I immediately grab my cheek and look up. Ross jumps on Rocky and starts punching him. Ellington and Riker rip Ross off of Rocky, Ryland runs to me and kneels beside me.

"are you okay? what did he do?" he asks me. Tears spill down my cheeks making the left one sting worse then it already does. 

"How dare you fucking hit her!!! What the hell did you do!?" Ross screams at Rocky as Riker and El hold him back. I look at Rocky as he looks to me and grins. I quickly turn to Ryland pulling him into a hug and burring my face in his neck. He wraps his arms around me and gently rubs my back.

"Riker!! El! Let me go!" Ross shouts.

"No Ross calm down!!" El says quietly. 

"How can I fucking calm down!! He just slapped Skylar!" I pull away from Ryland and turn my attention back to Rocky. He's sitting there looking at me confused, Ross looks to me and clenches his teeth together.

"we'll deal with him. you take Skylar out of here." Riker says and lets go of him. Ross glares at Rocky and runs over to me.

"baby.' he breaths as he helps me to my feet and hugs me tightly. 'come on. Let's get you out of here." He grabs my hand gently and pulls me towards the door. Someone latches onto my wrist gripping it tight. I turn around and look at him... Rocky. He smirks at me trying to pull me closer to him. Ross pushes me in back of him breaking Rocky's grip. 

"don't you fucking touch her!" Ross growls, he quickly turns around and we leave. He pulls me into his room and locks the door. I sit on the bed about to break... Ross quickly moves over to me and hugs me tightly again. "baby! I'm so sorry..." he sighs. 

"i-it's not your fault." I stutter as tears make their way down my face again. 

"what... what did he do to you?" he questions, gently wiping my tears away. I flinch when his skin touches my cheek. Rocky hits hard.

"he... he..." I can't say anything... I break down again and begin to cry again. Ross holds me tight to his chest. 

"please tell me he didn't do what I think he did." Ross gulps. I shake my head and Ross sighs in relief. 

"but he tried to..." I sob. Ross grip tightens on me. 

"what do you mean?" 

"at first he was screaming at me about you playing me... he kept telling me I was your toy... then he pushed me against the door and kept touching me." I gulped.

"god baby! I'm so sorry. I knew I should of came to check on you. I can't believe he did that... I'm gonna kill him." Ross groans. 

"no Ross... He's drunk." I tell him. Ross clicks on the bedside light and looks at me, he gasps and rests his hand on my neck looking at my cheek. 

"oh my god... Baby! I'm so so so sorry!!" He repeats. 

"it's not your fault Ross. Don't blame yourself." I tell him and lean over to him. I rest my head against his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my waist. I lift my head up and place a single kiss on his jawline. I knew I should have gotten out of there before hand... I sit up and gently touch my cheek then flinch again.