Special one.

I waited until the lights in Skylar's house went off then I quickly ran back to my car and drove home. I parked in the drive way and ran inside.

"Ross!! Where have you been??" everyone ran over to me, my mom hugged me along with Rydel.

"I-I was at the beach..." I stuttered.

"aw what's wrong Ross? you look like you've been crying." Rydel said and wiped my face with her sleeve.

"nothing I'm fine..." I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Ross?" Riker looked to me, I put my head down and closed my eyes.

"yeah?" 

"come here." he told me, I looked up and walked towards him. he opened up his arms to me and gave me a sad look. I felt more tears flood my eyes, then pour down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around Riker and cried, he rubbed my back and hugged me tighter. "it's okay Ross. It'll be okay." Riker told me.

"I miss her!" I whimpered.

"I know you do." he sighed. I pulled away and wiped my eyes.

"sorry..." I mumbled and went to head to my room when my mom stopped me.

"come here hunny." she said and grabbed a hold of my hand, I walked closer and hugged her.

"mom... why?" I said while more tears ran down my face.

"shh sweetie you know why." I pulled away from her and shook my head. "it's for the better." she sighed.

"no mom it's not. it's killing me! is that 'better' I don't think so! it's only better when I'm with her. you guys made her believe that I hate her, she calls out to her dad telling him how I do, and how I don't love her and never did. She was out on her balcony when I was at the beach... I heard her playing her guitar not relizing it was her... I went to see who it was and found her there. she was singing... she was singing about me... then she started talking, she called out to her dad and cried. she said it's killing her too, she said she wants to go." I cried harder.

"what do you mean want's to go?" My dad asked.

"she promised her dad she wouldn't... she want's to die... and...' I paused and looked at my family. My mother and father stood in front of me and behind them stood my siblings. Riker behind my mother, Rydel next to him, Ryland next to her and Rocky behind my dad. "and...' I knew what I wanted to say, I really felt I needed to say it, but I thought maybe they shouldn't know this... what if it hurt them too... "and so do I!!" I blurted out and ran upstairs, I ran into my room and locked the door. 

"no Ross!" I heard Riker yell.

Riker's P.O.V.

"...and.' he paused and looked at all of us. "and..." it seemed like he knew what he wanted to say but didn't know if he should say it or not... "and so do I!!" He yelled and ran upstairs, his door slammed and I looked at my mom.

"no Ross!" I shouted after him and ran upstairs. I heard my mom begin to cry while everyone else followed me. Rydel stayed with my mom crying too. I banged on Ross' door. "Ross open up now!" I kept banging.

"no..." he sighed.

"Ross please don't do this! you can't do this!" I told him.

"watch me..." he mumbled.

"Ross!! No!!" I banged harder on the door. "please no!" I heard him start sobbing again, everything went quiet for a moment as I listened in. I looked at my dad, Rocky, and Ryland. When I looked back at the door I heard something hit the floor behind the door. it sounded like metal... I looked at my dad, both of us worried, all of us worried. "Ross!!!" I pounded my fist in the door. He didn't answer me... and I couldn't hear him crying anymore. My mother and Rydel came running up then stopped to look at us. I turned to them with tears in my eyes. "Ross!!" I hit the door again. still no answer, I leaned my head against the door for a moment. dear god, please tell me he didn't kill himself... please! I begged the lord then began pick locking the door. Finally I heard the click and opened the door, I saw Ross laying on the ground with his back faced to us. The razor laid on the floor behind him.