Flashback.

"I'm sorry." I sighed again, Ross wrapped his arm around me and started rubbing my back.

"it's okay, I seriously just don't want him hurting you. Today was honestly scary, he had no problem holding me down and choking me to death. His punch is pretty fierce too, I would never want to imagine what he could do to you." Ross looked into my eyes then back at the floor, I thought for a minute back to the day I started...

Flashback

"Hey babe, I'm on my way." Dal texte me, I smiled at his text.

"okay, can't wait." I sent back, this was when Dallas was the amazing sweet and innocent boy. Back when he wouldn't dare hit me, back when I actually believed in him. I quickly made sure everything was picked up then heard the doorbell, I happily skipped over to the door and opened it. Dallas pulled me into the biggest hug ever and pressed his lips to mine, we both smiled into the kiss then looked at each other.

"I missed you so much." he chuckled as he swung me up into his arms.

"i missed you too babe." I giggled, We sat down and watched two movies together. After both movies Dallas' phone kept going off, he groaned and answered it.

"What the hell do you want?" He yelled into the phone, I never heard him speak to anyone like that before now. "yeah, yeah shut up!' he paused and looked at me. 'Fuck off bitch!" He yelled into the phone and hung up on them.

"babe are you alright?" I asked him, he looked down then out the window.

"no." he mumbled, I walked over and sat down next to him. I slowly rubbed his back and moved my hand up to his cheek.

"do you want to talk about it?" I wondered, he pushed me away and shook his head.

"you wouldn't care." He grunted angrily, I took his hand between mine.

"yes I will, Babe please tell me." I quietly said.

"get off of me." He pushed me onto the ground, a gasp pushed through my lips as I fell.

"Dallas, why the hell?" I stood up and looked at him.

"Leave me alone." He shrugged.

"if you want to be left alone then why don't you go home." I snapped, he cocked his head towards me and stood up. 

"you're such a bitch, you know that!" he yelled.

"Leave you uncaring Asshole!" I yelled at him.

"what did you just call me?" Dallas shouted as he stalked towards me, I started walking backwards scared of what he might do. I walked backwards until I hit a wall, Dallas quickly walked over slamming both his fist into the wall behind me head. I gasped and tried to get away, next thing I knew I was being pounded to the ground. I screamed in pain as I felt his fist collide into my jaw, He didn't stop. 

"Stop! Please Stop!" I screamed out, he kept beating me until I couldn't try to get away. Soon enough he had hit me so many times everything was blurry and I was so dizzy, he finally had stopped. He pulled his fists away from me, they were covered in... my blood. I felt like I was going to pass out, He smiled down at me then stood up kicking me on last time in the gut. I heard the front door slam shut causing me to jump a little. I reached out trying to sit up but a sharp pain bolted through my side causing me to scream, I grabbed my waist and cried. After about two hours of being on the ground I sucked in a huge gulp of air although it hurt and sat up, I leaned against the wall and sighed in relief. The pain was beginning to fade but it definitely would disappear, After a while of sitting there I managed to get up and climb the stairs.