New Flat!

"I love it! This place is perfect." I told him, the Realtor jumped up and down clapping her hands.

"I'm so happy you like it!" she giggled. 

"she'll take it." Riker smiled handing her the money.

"yay! okay rent or buy?" 

"rent." I told her, she nodded.

"okay it's only four hundred a month for this flat." she told me, I nodded.

"thank you!!" I smiled at  her.

"of course! I'm so happy you picked this one! Enjoy!" she said and handed me the key.

"here's four months rent" Riker said handed her the money.

"what Rik, you can't pay for that for me." he smiled.

"yes I can, and I just did." he said as she walked out the door. I smiled.

"thank you! so much for everything!" I said and walked into the empty living room.

"come on." he chuckled as he pulled me towards the door.

"why where are we going?" I asked.

"we are going to find you furniture and utensil's for the kitchen." he giggled and pulled me outside my flat. I locked the door and walked with him as I put my flat key on my car keys.

"why do you insist on buying me all of this stuff?" I asked him

"because I want you to be happy, and feel at home. after all you have been through a lot and today I know hurts you. I wanted to buy you the flat and pay you're rent for a while until I know you can do it on you're own." he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"thank you so much Riker. I really owe you." I smiled.

"no, you don't owe me anything. it's the least I can do." he said as we got into our vehicles. We went to the mall and bought two couches, a queen size bed with a head board and foot board too, and he let me pick out a comforter. Riker bought me a set of kitchen utensil's suck as spoons, forks, knifes, other dishes and pots and pans. He got me a dresser too with some pillows and blankets. on the last trip we made Riker told me to stay in the car so I did. When he came back he was holding a huge box with two small boxes on top, I looked closer and jumped out of the car. 

"Riker you got me a flat screen tv!" I ran over to him as he slid the boxes in the back of the van.

"yup and got you connected to dish, and got you a dvd player." he chuckled.

"holy shit! dude you are done buying me things. No more you hear!" I giggled and hugged him. "thank you!" 

"no problem, come on lets go get all of this into you're new flat." Riker jumped into the van and I got into my packed full car. We drove back and Riker must have called Rocky and Ryland too, Titus was even there. We got out and started caring things inside. Once we got everything out and up to my flat we all plopped down on the couch out of breath. I looked at all the stuff piled in the center of the room and sighed.

"this is gonna be a long night." I chuckled.

"but we are here to help." Titus laughed and patted me on the back.

"thank you guys." I smiled. We all got up and the guys began carrying my bed and dresser into my room, I started in the kitchen and finished putting everything away. I walked down into my bedroom to see everything in place, from my bed to my dresser and my night stand.

"wow." I giggled and helped finish putting on my yellow comforter. "thanks." they nodded and started on the living room, I did the small bedroom and set up my new desk and pictures. I walked out seeing everything done, the living room, the dining room and even the hall way had pictures already on the walls. "gosh guys! you work fast." I laughed and sat next to Riker. he handed me a water bottle and smiled.