Undone.

"Hey Ross." I smiled as I skip towards him. He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist.

"yes baby?"

"Can I talk to you... when we get upstairs?"  

"sure." He entwined his fingers with mine. Once we got up to my apartment I walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. "so what is it?" He questions. 

"well... I was wondering if you would want to go with me back to school to finish off the year?" I shrug.

"you actually want to go back?" I nod and shift my wait to my other leg. "yeah, of course I'll come back with you. What made you want to do that?" 

"I don't know... it's been boring. I thought I'd do something better with my time and finish up the year." He smiles at me and pulls me closer to him. "so that's a yes?" 

"of course babe." He chuckles and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and gently pull his hair earning a small moan escape his lips. I giggled and pulled away. As I walked into the living room Ross ran up behind me and held me tight against his chest.

"you don't think you're getting away. do you?" he says softly as he kisses my neck. Once he hits my soft spot I close my eyes and lean my head back on his shoulder. His right arm grasps around my chest holding me there, while his other his feeling around my body. His hand lands on my thigh, running it up and down then gently squeezing. I quietly let out a small moan wanting him more and more with every second that passes. 

I turn around pulling his lips from my skin. 

"baby." He whines, I laugh and press my lips to his. 

"better?" I ask him teasing him lightly as I gently bite his bottom lip.

"mhmm" He choked making me giggle again. I want him now! I just need him! I looked into his hazel eyes and smiled. 

His hands slid down my back and onto my ass, he gently squeezed and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him and quickly kissed him hard. The sparks in my stomach igniting are absolutely amazing. His ever touch left goose bumps behind, his every kiss pulled me in deeper. There is no way anyone could love him like this... is there? I shove the thought to the back of my mind as Ross carried me to the bedroom. 

I knew what was coming... and I couldn't wait. He's got me practically wrapped around his finger... and he knows it.

Ross laid me down and hovered above me. I tugged on his shirt impatiently. I smiled and pulled it over his head, I ran my finger's over his abs tracing every one of them. He sat up to remove his pants so I did too, I slipped my shirt over my head and dropped my pants to the floor. Ross' eyes were wide as they raked down my body. 

Was Rocky right?

Once again I shake the thought from my mind and climb onto Ross' lap. He un freezes himself and locks his arms around me. He falls back onto the bed as I kiss him harshly. I don't think I can wait any longer... Before I have time to even move from my thoughts, Ross pins me down against the bed and smiles at me. 

"you're so sexy." he whispers in my ear and gently bites it. I wrap my arms around his back and press him down on me. "god babe, you really do want it." He laughs as he grinds his hips on mine making me moan.

"Ross please." I breath. 

"I know baby, I know." He smiles, pecking my lips once more. I watch as he sits up and hooks my panties with his index finger. Instead of pulling them down he lets go and rests his hand against me. He looks into my eyes as he gently begins to rub. I bite my lip and let out a small groan. 

"does that feel good baby?" Ross' voice was in my ear now.

"mhm." He moves his hand away and around my back. I feel him struggle to get my bra un hooked. I arch my back giving him more room. After a minute or two he finally got it undone. He slides it down my arms and cups my breast in his hands. 

"so perfect." He sighs and leaves a trail of kisses down my neck and to my breast. He begins sucking harshly making me moan slightly louder. 

"s-stop teasing." I grumble, he laughs and slides his hands into my panties. I gasp as I feel his hand against me, he looks into my eyes as he starts rubbing. I close mine and tilt my head back. He moves his hand back out and climbs between my legs, He pulls them down exposing me fully. Before I have time to even blush, or close my eyes he pushes his finger inside me making me moan again. 

"R-Ross." I stutter as he pumps faster. My eyes slam shut as I tighten the sheets into my grip. Ross pulls his fingers out of me and leans forward kissing my lips gently. 

"d-do you mind if I try something... new?" he stammered. 

"you can do... anything." I purred.

"you sure?"

"positive."

"okay." He smiles and leans down kissing my stomach, then just below my belly button... He kisses my hips... oh my... is he- ohh... I feel his lips connect to my area, he first leaves small kisses then begins to lick... I moan spreading my legs further apart. His arms snake around my thighs and begins rubbing the inside of them. 

My eyes close once again as I feel him push his tongue inside of me, I gasp at first but moaned after. I look down at him between my thighs and smile, What would I do without him? He sits up and yanks his boxers to the floor, I can't help but stare at his length... 

I watch as he rips open the small tin foil package and places the rubber around him. 

He climbs back over me and looks deeply into my eyes. He raises his hand and runs is thumb over my bottom lip. 

"You're so beautiful, so amazing, I love you Skylar!" Ross kisses my lips as he slides into me. Both of us let out a loud, echoing moan.

"I love you too!! so much." I reply, he slides his tongue inside my mouth and explores it. Him sliding in and out of me... well... is really the best feeling ever. His hands moving all around my body, his lips glued to mine. I couldn't ask to be in a better position right now. 

Ross starts speeding up, thrusting harder into me. We're both breathing hard and heavy, both of us moaning and gasping in pleasure. Ross looks into my eyes as I come undone beneath him. I feel the warm liquid spill into the condom, he pulls out of me and pulls it off throwing it away. 

He lays beside me and turns his head to the side, I look at him and smile. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. 

"that was amazing." I giggle, he kisses the top of my head and agrees. I feel my eyes getting heavier as I look up into his. I cuddle closer to his chest, wrapping my arm around his waist. 

"you tired?" Ross asks.

"yea, a little. you?" 

"yea." he chuckles. "goodnight Skylar. I love you!!! so much!" he says and presses his lips to mine one last time. 

"I love you too Ross! So much!" I give him one last smile before falling into a peaceful sleep.