Reunion with The Lynch's!

"OH MY GOD!!" Rydel screamed and ran over with everyone else following here, she pulled me into the tightest hug ever and started crying. I rubbed her back and looked at the others, they looked at me with wide eyes and their lips slightly parted. I pulled away and sighed.

"hey guys." They all just stood there looking at me like they just saw a ghost... oh wait, they thought I was dead. Riker ran to me and hugged me, he picked me up and kept hugging.

"what? what happened? we thought you were gone!" he sighed as he gently set me to my feet.

"it's-it's along s-story." I stuttered as I began to cry, Riker kissed my forehead and rubbed my arms.

"shh, it's okay, it's okay. don't cry." I couldn't hold it in any longer, I covered my face with my hands and cried. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me tightly into them, their hands rested on my lower back gripping the edge of my sweatshirt. I peeked through my fingers seeing it was Ross, I wrapped my arms around him and hid my face in his chest. 

After I had calmed myself down I pulled away from Ross and looked at everyone, I wiped away my left over tears and looked at Ross.

"sorry..." I mumbled, they all shook their heads at me.

"Baby, don't be! it's not your fault." Ross kissed my cheek.

"We... we thought you were gone, how? how come you didn't call or anything to tell us you were alive?" Ellington asked as he hugged me, after I gave everyone a hug I decided I couldn't tell them what had really happen. 

"Skylar? Will you please tell us?" Rocky asked me, I looked down at the ground trying to avoid any eye contact with them.

"guys don't. Now's not the time." Ross told them wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into his chest. I didn't cry, I just stood there enjoying being back in his arms. 

"I've missed you guys so much!" I turned to face everyone, they slightly smiled and nodded.

"we missed you so much too!" Riker smiled fully at me, Ellington giggled then cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Group Hug!" He yelled and everyone wrapped their arms around Ross and I making me giggle, Ross looked down at me and smiled then kissed my forehead. When everyone pulled back I turned to them not knowing what to do or say.

"so your staying?" Rydel looked at me hope filling her eyes, I nodded and she smiled. 

"wait... where will you stay?" Ryland asked me. I haven't thought about that, maybe I'll just stay at a hotel until I can find some place to live.

"um... I guess a hotel for now." I shrugged, Ross shook his head.

"No, you're staying with us." he told me.

"uh Ross, you may want to ask mom and dad before hand." Rocky said, he nodded.

"okay, lets go then." he smiled at me before grabbing my hand and leading us back to the R5 van.

"woah! I love this car, I wonder who's it is?" Ryland said running his hand up the front of my car, I giggled and opened the driver side door.

"it's mine." I said softly, they all looked at me funny. "what?" I questioned.

"this is your car?" Riker looked from the car to me.

"yup, my dad gave it to me." I smiled then remembered the locket, I brought my hand up and opened it. Inside the palm on my hand laid my locket,I looked at it then closed my hand tightly around it.

"oh... wow." everyone said, I just nodded keeping my eyes on the ground.

"uh... alright... you guys take the van." Ross told them, they all nodded and piled in. After they pulled out Ross looked to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "want me to drive?" he asked, I nodded. He walked me over to the passenger side and opened the door for me, I got in and he shut it. I watched him walk around my car and hop in the drivers seat, he buckled up then looked to me. I slightly smiled making him smile too, he grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips then kissed the back of it. "I love you!"