Wow...

"Dallas? what the hell are you doing here?" I asked and backed up, he walked closer to me and smiled.

"well, I heard you were moving here so I followed." he shrugged.

"why?"

"because I knew you needed some support, and I want to be with you." he grinned.

"no, leave me alone and stay out of my life!" I told him and quickly walked away, he ran up behind me and grabbed my wrists. I gasped and turned around.

"hurt's don't it." he laughed.

"let go of me you crazy bastard." I pulled away and ran up to the the cash out line, just because Dallas was here dosen't mean I'm going to let him make my life more miserable. 

"hello, is this it?" she asked me, I turned around and took a lighter off the shelf then put it down.

"yup." she checked me out and I walked out of the store, I pulled out my lighter and shoved it my pocket. I quickly got into my dads car and drove away, I got back... home and walked in. 

"Bubs I'm back!" I yelled and threw the keys onto the counter, Bubs came around the corner with a frown. "aw... What's wrong?" I asked him, he walked over to me and looked me in the eyes with guilt.

"I don't mean to do this, but I have to. Ev's making me, and she's watching." he told me, I looked at him confused. He raised his hand and slapped me, I grabbed my cheek and looked at him in fear. "I'm sorry." he whispered and disappeared around the corner, I quickly stood up and ran upstairs. I locked all three locks and sat on my bed. Ev's making me, and she's watching. did that mean Ev made him do that? Whatever, I don't care. I took out my new CD's and put one in the stereo, I blared my music and sang along. 

Come on

Oh! This is the end of everything that I've known

(so come on!)

White boy on the beat rocking Gucci sneaks

All I do is win, Charlie Sheen

Started out in '06 and revived the scene

So many motherfuckers wanna be like me

Came from the lowest of lows

Rose to the top with a vision

My haters talking shit while washing

Dishes for a living

Fuck you bitches, I'm a business

I'll be kissing on your Mrs.

What you spend in 15 months is what I spend in 15 minutes

Alone!

Don't give a fuck about you

You feeling froggy, motherfucker, ain't a damn thing you can do

You're a bitch, you're a punk

Don't make me pull the plug

Talking back at what you say

Now that's where I draw the line

Oh, this is the end of everything that I've known

No way of knowing if I'll ever be home

I don't ever wanna be alone, alone

Oh, and if I try to make it out of this town