Not the whole story...

My jaw slightly dropped.

"excuse me?" I looked at him.

"This is her fault!! She's ruining your life, all she does is hurt you! first you almost kill yourself over her, then you get shot because of her, and your brothers are being hurt from her life!! You could have been killed because of her!! Riker almost had a knife go through his head!! because of her it's putting you and all of us in danger." my father yelled at me, Anger boiled inside me. My hands tightened into fists as I clenched my teeth together.

"This is not her fault!!!! do you think she can control this! these people are after her, they want to kill her!! Skylar can't control this! I don't want any of you getting hurt because of this, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just forget her! She is my everything! Don't you get that!! I will do anything in my power to please her, protect her, love her! She is not ruining my life, I don't care if these people are after her or not I'm staying with her. I won't let anyone come between us, she holds my heart! I'm sorry that they had to come here and start shit, She was in trouble. She was almost taken away from me! I won't let that happen again!" I shouted back at him.

"Ross you don't understand! can't you see she's making you miserable! For god sake Ross, she's gonna be the death of you if you don't let her go!!!" 

"I won't do that! I won't let her go! Let her be the death of me, I would rather be torn to shreds without her in my life. Let them come back and kill me, let em! As long as Skylar is in my life and safe I don't care what happens to me!!" I furiously went on. "don't dare to tell me I have to leave her again because so help me god I will go shoot myself right now!!" I finished. My dad looked at me wide eyed and shook his head.

"Ross..." I heard Skylar breath my name. My eyes lit up as I ran to her side.

"baby!" I slid my arm under her neck and looked at her. Her eyes fluttered open reveling those sweet, soft hazel eyes. "oh my god Baby, thank god!" I sighed in relief and hugged her. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. For a moment we just sat there starring into each others eyes.

"Ross..." My mother said, I looked up at her noticing everyone else had fled the room.

"yes..." 

"bring her up to your room, you both need to rest." I nodded and watched her walk away.

"wait mom..." she turned around and looked at me. "can you tell dad I'm sorry for saying what I did..." she nodded and walked out. I picked Skylar up and carried her upstairs. As I walked upstairs and into my bedroom I could feel Skylar looking at me. I knew she would ask me what went on... I gently laid her down and climbed in bed with her. she turned on her side facing me, I did the same and wrapped my arm around her waist. She cuddled closer to me and sighed.

"Ross"I looked down at her.

"yes babe?"

"you smell good." she giggled, I chuckled slightly.

"thanks baby." she looked up at me and smiled.

"your so...' she paused and ran her hand down my chest. "sexy!" she finished. I laughed at how silly she was being, then again she was high. 

"baby I think you should sleep." I looked at her blood shot eyes.

"can I tell you something?" she asked as her eyes shut.

"yeah of course."

"Riker and I did more then just kiss..." she mumbled as she fell to sleep. What did she mean? Did he... How dare he do that!!! I jumped to my feet and stormed into Riker and Rocky's room where everyone was playing video games. I walked over to Riker and grabbed him by the shirt, I pulled him close to my face. His eyes widened as he grabbed my hands, everyone gasped and stood up.