Forget About You.

"okay, we're here." Ross said, I heard his door open then shut loudly making me jump. My door opened and he took my hand, helping me out of his car. Once I stood up Ross wrapped his other arm around my waist and began leading me to where ever we were going. Ross stopped me and picked me up bridal style making me squeak a little, he giggled and continued walking.

"Can I take my blind fold off now?" I asked him trying to peek under it, he placed his hand over top of it.

"no, not yet." he laughed.

"uh fine." I giggled too, all of a sudden he placed head phones in my ears. "what are you doing?" I wondered.

"Just listen to this for a little until we're there okay." he turned up the music, I rested my head against his shoulder as I listened to the script. Finally Ross gently set me to my feet, it felt like I was standing on a carpet sort of. Ross quickly pulled off the blind fold along with the head phones at once. The sound of waves crashing against shore filled my ears, I opened my eyes to see we were standing on a beach near huge rocks. I looked around me seeing one candle and two plates filled with food, there were to wine glasses filled with a red liquid.

"oh my gosh, Ross you didn't have to!" I smiled and hugged him, he tightly hugged me back.

"but I wanted to!" He smiled and kissed my cheek again.

"this is amazing." I giggled looking out into the ocean.

"come, sit." He grabbed my hand and lead me to the food, we both sat down across from each other and smiled.

"Ross, this is... amazing. Thank you!" I chuckled.

"no problem, glad you like it." He said as we began eating, After we ate Ross stood up and walked over to me holding both hands out for me to take. He helped me up and we began walking down to the water, As we walked along side it we talked about little things like what he had planned for tomorrow and what I was going to do or if I was going home. Everything went silent for a minute and Ross stopped me, he stood in front of me and held both of my hands tightly in his. "Skylar?" he said looking into my eyes.

"yeah." I waited for him to say something.

"I... I have a question." 

"okay..."

"will- will you be my girlfriend?" He took one look at my expression and sighed, looking down at his feet sadly.

"of course I will." His head jerked up with a smile spread across his face.

"Really!?" I nodded. "yes!" He wrapped his arms around my waist and swung me in a circle then set me back down. He looked into my eyes before pressing his lips against mine, Our lips moved in perfect sync. I slid my arms up and around his neck, his arms already gripped my waist. He pulled away and looked at me then smiled. "I've been wanting to do that forever!" He giggled making me giggle as well.

"then how come you never did?" 

"you were with Dal, and I was afraid if I had said anything he would hurt you." Ross sighed.

"oh... I'm sorry." I looked down at my feet, Ross raised my chin.

"don't be, Skylar you're perfect in every way, I love your eyes and smile, even just the way you look at me. you're beautiful... perfect... you're flawless. I never thought I would get a chance to say this to you, I'm so glad I did. Ever since I first saw your face I can't get you out of my head, you're amazing and deserve the best. I want to be with you!" He said and touched my cheek.

"Ross, I-I..." I was cut off by him pressing his lips onto mine, when he pulled away he grabbed my hand and pulled me near the rocks. 

"I have something to show you, I figured since you've never heard me sing' he paused and pulled out an acoustic guitar. 'why not now." he smiled. "I wrote this song for you!" He began strumming the guitar.