Everything!

Four Weeks Later.

Ross and I have gotten back into school together, same classes too! Everything has been going great! Ross of course has been staying here at my apartment since everything with Rocky... But I'm glad in a way he is, only because I get more time with my beautiful boyfriend. I feel bad that I'm causing so much drama in their family... Ross of course deny's it, along with the rest of them... except Rocky. Then again... it isn't really my fault about what Rocky did, but he is right. If I didn't come into their lives none of this would have even happened.

I shake the thought of not being with Ross from my mind as I through my old flannel around me. After school Ross dropped me off at my apartment and said he'd be home soon. He never really told me where exactly he was going but I trust him.

I walked out to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee, yes... I'm kind of obsessed with coffee. After I sat down on my couch and turned on the TV. I haven't really been watching TV lately, only because I've had so much to do. I clicked on one of my favorite shows, NCIS and laid down. 

~

I woke up and turned on my side seeing the TV still on. I sat up and checked the time, ten... I wonder where Ross could be? he never usually stays out this late... I grabbed my cup and shut off the TV before standing to walk in the kitchen. I heard quiet steps moving about my apartment... which honestly freaked me out... I walk into the kitchen to see Ross, with his wet hair, making dinner...

I smile and set my cup down then walk over to him quietly so he doesn't hear me. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his back, making him jump.

"gosh babe, I didn't realize you were awake." he chuckled. I slightly giggle and kissed his shoulder. 

"how long have you been home?" I ask, home... did not mean to say that... "I mean back..." 

"about an hour.' he doesn't seem to notice what I said... 'I came home from my house and saw you asleep so I didn't want to wake you. I took a shower and did some laundry too." He explains. 

"oh cool, how is everyone over there? and are you still mad at Rocky?" I begin to question him.

"their fine..." he mumbles not answering my second question.

"Ross..." He turns to look at me.

"are you?"

"yes Skylar. How can I not be pissed that he tried doing that to you, and hurt you..." He groans in frustration.

"oh... well you should at least give him another chance, I mean he was drunk... I know he didn't mean to do those things." I tried reasoning.

"babe, I'm not just going to forgive him. yea he was drunk, but he hurt you. Not to mention tried to rape you. I would have never forgave him if he did that... or myself. I won't forgive him yet, not now. I don't care if he was drunk or not, he shouldn't have been touching you. or saying those things to you. I don't care if he's my brother either, I'd kill him if he ever thought of touching you again." I can tell he's growing angry just thinking of Rocky doing such a thing to me. 

I wrap my arms tight around his waist and rested my head against his chest. 

"it's okay babe. Don't worry, don't get all worked up about it." I say softly and rub his back. He wraps his arms around me resting them on my shoulders.

"sorry. I just don't want him hurting you. I can't stand even the thought." he sighs tightening his arms around me. I pull away just enough to look into his eyes.

"I love you." I smile up at him, getting one in return. 

"I love you too baby!" He says and kisses me softly. "are you hungry? I started making dinner." He shrugged, I nod in response and put my cup in the sink. The dirty dishes in the sink are driving me insane but I can wait to do them after dinner. 

After we eat I wash dishes, Ross dries them off and puts them away for me. Afterwards I watch Ross plop down on the couch and lean for the remote.

"I'm gonna go to bed okay." I tell him, He pulls his hand away and stands up.

"okay, I'll come with you then." 

"You can stay up if you want. we don't have school tomorrow seeing its Saturday, but I'm exhausted." I chuckle as he walks over to me. 

"No it's fine. I want to come." he smiles and cups my face in his hands. He kisses my nose then my cheeks and forehead, then finally my lips. We walk down to the bedroom, I grab a pair of sweatpants and a tank top and begin to strip my clothes. Ross sat down and looked up at me, his expression changed from relaxed to shocked... he's seen all of me... why would he be shocked? this makes no sense...

His eyes raked over my body as I stood there in just my under garments. 

"B-Babe..." Ross stuttered as I reached for my sweatpants.

"yeah?" I turned to him. When my eyes landed on him the first thing that stood out was... well his bulge, that slightly stuck up from the front of his boxers. I bit my lip from laughing... I quickly slid on my pj's and walked over to him. 

"what did you want Ross?" I smile. 

"um... nothing... never mind..." He embarrassingly looks away. I giggle and climb into bed. Ross shuts off the lights and slips in beside me. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me so my back is against his bare chest.

"you know... you are the sexiest person I have ever seen." Ross whispers in my ear, I quickly turn around to face him. I rest my hand on his abs and look into his eyes.

"have you looked in the mirror?" I chuckle. 

"yes, I know I'm hot!' he laughs and kisses my forehead. 'but you... you're so perfect." Ross brushes his lips against mine. 

"I'm no where's near perfect..." I breath. 

"to me... you are. You're everything I want, Everything I need."

"I love you." I mumble.

"I love you!" He smiles and presses his lips to mine.