Disappointment.

I woke up to Chip patting my face with his paw, I looked up at him and smiled.

"good morning boy!" I laughed as I got up and started getting ready for the day, Chip sat on my bed and watched me brush my hair and teeth then put on some makeup. After I was finished getting ready I looked over to him and smiled, he propped up on his hind legs and squeaked. I walked over and sat down next to him then put out my hand, he crawled into my palm so I raised him up to my eye level. "sorry boy, but I got to leave. I have to go to school but I'll be back later okay." He somewhat nodded and jumped over to the door, I let him out and watched as he ran across my yard and into the trees. I walked back inside and grabbed my backpack, I ran down stairs to see  Riley, sitting there talking to Ross. He looked up at me, smiled then jumped to his feet.

"hey." he said cheerfully, making me smile.

"hey." I walked over to them, Ross took my bag from my hands and swung it around his shoulder. "I can carry my own bag." I chuckled, Riley rolled her eyes at me then walked away.  I shrugged, Ross grabbed my hand and opened the door for me. "thank you." I giggled and walked out, Ross led me to his car and opened the passenger side for me too. "thank you again" I got in and he handed me my bag, he nodded and shut the door. He hoped into the drivers side and started the car. no body spoke on the way there, it was really quiet but not the awkward quiet either. Every once in a while I would see Ross look over at me then smirk and look back at the road, we stopped at a red light and waited for the greens turn. I felt his eyes on me, I watched out the window but so badly did I want to look at him.

"Sky?" he said as he touched my arm, I looked away from the window and into his eyes.

"yeah?" I wondered what he was going to say.

"are you alright?" he asked me looking concerned, I looked deep into his eyes as my heart pounded louder and louder.

"yeah, I'm fine." I smiled and looked back out the window, my heart was racing and I swear it was so quiet I though he would be able to hear it for sure. We finally made it to the school, he parked then looked to me.

"stay." he gave me a little smile before getting out, he walked around and opened my door for me. 

"thanks." I chuckled, we walked up and into the school together.

"I'll meet you by your locker in just a sec, kay?" Ross said, I nodded.

"kay." I wandered down the long junior hallway until I reached my locker down six lockers down from the end. I opened it and grabbed the books I needed then set the ones I didn't need into my locker, I shoved my books into my bag but three pencils fell out. I quickly grabbed them from the ground and shoved them back in, I felt a hard slap against my ass so I whipped around seeing no other than Dallas. "what do you want?" I asked angrily yet cowardly, He walked closer to me until his lips just brushed mine.

"you." he quietly said, he entwined our fingers and held them up. "I'm sorry for yesterday, and the days before then. I didn't mean to hurt you, I've just been going through a lot lately." he sighed giving my hands a light squeeze, this was his way of trying to get me back. Make up some stupid excuse and make me feel bad. I shook my head.

"no Dallas, it's not going to work this time." I told him, he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Please Skylar! I'm begging you, I love you!" he leaned in more pressing his lips to mine, It worked... I felt terrible for him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slid his around my hips, he pulled away and looked into my eyes. "thank you." he smiled, I smiled too and nodded. "I love you!" he slowly slid his hand away from my waist.

"love you too." I said back, After he disappeared around the corner I sighed and fell onto my knees. I quickly gathered my things off the floor, ready to burst  into tears at any moment. I stood up and turned around to see Ross standing there in shock. My stomach dropped and my heart beat a little faster. "how... how much did you see?" I asked him looking down at the floor.