Mary's family.

"Can we just leave?" Ross whined.

"no Ross... We have to wait for Mary. plus I have her son." I told him looking down at the small infant who slept soundly in my arms. 

"fine." he sighed. Jesse smiled at me then look at Noah. 

"he's so cute." 

"I know." I chuckled along with Jesse. 

An hour later Mary had finally came out on crutches. The doctors confirmed that her ankle was broken, as Mary looked worriedly at her son in my arms. I walked over to her and slid him into her arms. She hugged him and started crying. I hugged her tightly trying to calm her down.

"Skylar, Ross, Jesse, thank you so much! You especially Skylar. you saved me and my baby. I never thought I would make it out from under that tree." she gives me a slight smile.

"Mary!! Mary!!" A tall black haired man came running into the hospital.

"Ben! Ben over here!" She yelled happily. I watched as Ben ran over pulling her into his arms.

"oh my god! I am so sorry! I knew I should have stayed home." he said into her hair.

"no, no it's okay. it's not your fault anyway. I'm okay though' she smiled at him and turned to me. 'thanks to her. and of course those two boys." she giggled. Ben held out his hand for me to take. I took his hand and shook it, Ben was a very tall, thin man. His hair was black and his eyes were a light brown. 

"I'm Ben." he smiled.

"Skylar, and this is Ross, and Jesse." I said as he shook their hands.

"did you three save my family?" He questioned us.

"yes. Skylar pulled me from under the tree. She saved Noah too. then these to wonderful boys helped. Jesse had to carry me... and Ross here drove." She explained, Ben nodded and smiled at us. We all smiled back but Ross dropped his. I could tell he was worried but he was still acting so strange.

"well thank you so much!" Ben repeated Mary's words. 

"Skylar. come on, I think we should go." Ross gently grabbed my arm.

"okay." I mumbled and looked down at Noah, I smiled then hugged Mary then Ben. 

"hope to see you again! Have a nice night." Mary yelled as we walked out.

"you too Mary!" I giggled. I followed Ross to the car then looked at Jesse. "Ross." I stopped. he looked at me.

"yea?"

"Can Jesse come with us... since he has no where else to go?" I ask and look back at him, he was standing on the side walk in the pouring rain.

"yeah... I guess." Ross sighed again. I ran over to Jesse and tugged on his arm. 

"come on. you're coming with us." I laughed, We were both soaked. 

"really? Ross is okay with this?" He muttered

"yes, just come on. before we both get sick." He followed me to the car and got in the back seat, I quickly slid in the front and shivered. Ross turned the heat on high as we drove back to his house. When we got there we all walked inside, Riker greeted all of us at the door. I walked into the kitchen as Ross handed Jesse and I a towel. while we dried off, Ross carried my bag upstairs.

"I hope our building doesn't get like destroyed... I have a lot of stuff I cherish in there." Jesse clucks. I nod in agreement then walk into the living room to sit down. Before I can even touch the couch I hear Ross call me.

"Skylar... can I talk to you up here?" he asks as he walks half way down the steps. I look to Jesse who is still in the kitchen with Riker, I nod and follow him up. I walk into Ross' bedroom and sit down on his bed, Ross sits beside me and grabs my hand.

"what's wrong Ross? Why did you wanna talk?" I wonder. He sighs and hugs me tightly. "babe... what's wrong?" 

"I-I... when I saw that pole come flying through the air... I-I... I thought it was going to hit you. I was afraid I was going to loose you, right there..." I see tears brim his eyes. I bring my hand up and wipe the tears just as they fall.

"baby I was fine, I am fine. It's okay. Nothing happened, nothing will. Don't cry okay? I'm okay." I told him. He gave me a half broken smile and pressed his lips to mine. Sparks once again ignited in my stomach, He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist leaving goose bumps anywhere he touched. It made me want him... want him more. I moved my hands up and tangled them through his hair, I slightly pulled earning a low moan to escape his mouth. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip asking... no begging for entrance. he denied but kept kissing me, that's when I felt his tongue swipe my lip. I slightly giggled allowing him in. He tongue battled mine only for him to win and explore my mouth. He picked me up and slid me further onto the bed, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed his body to mine. 

Both his hands pushed on the bed around me making sure he wouldn't put all of his body weight on top of me. I kissed him rough until he pulled away, He quickly moved to my neck and began making a trail of kisses from my jaw to behind my ear. Once he made it to that spot he started sucking gently. I clung to his shirt and balled it into my fists letting out a moan. He skimmed his teeth down my neck then kissed my collarbone.

"Ross." I said making him look into my eyes.

"what is it? do you want me to stop?" he whispered as he began to move away from me.

"no! I want you to keep going." I giggled and tackled him onto his back. He laughed and pressed his lips to mine. His hands gripped my hips tightly but slightly pushed me away from him. I pulled back and looked at him.

"what?" I asked.

"I don't think we should do this here..." he said trying to maintain the urge to kiss me again. 

"why not? I want you!" I whimpered. he chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose. 

"because baby, for one... my family is here and two... so is Jesse." he told me. I pouted my lip but laughed at how ridiculous I probably looked. "why are you laughing?" Ross smiled down at me. 

"because... I probably look ridiculous right now." I said sitting up.

"no, you look adorable." he praised. I kissed his lips once more before grabbing my pj's and walking to the bathroom. I looked at Ross as I shut the bathroom door, I quickly changed and threw my hair into a messy bun. When I walked out Ross was gone, I shrugged and walked down stairs.

"I'm going to go sleep." I giggled as I looked to everyone in the living room including Ross. They all nodded and said goodnight to me. I walked upstairs and laid down in Ross' bed then shut off the lights. A few moments later Ross came in and snuggled beside me.

"I love you baby!!" he whispered into my ear then kissed my forehead, thinking I was asleep.

"I love you too!" I giggled when he jumped not expecting it. 

"I thought you were already sleeping."

"nope." I said popping the P. 

"alright babe. Well goodnight. and I love you!!" he chuckled and kissed my lips once more before wrapping his arm around my waist, letting me snuggle closer to him. Before I knew it my eyes slowly began to close making me drift off into a terrible nightmare.