Don't be.

My eyes were wide along with everyone else, Ross looked at him shocked. Stormie had her hand covering her mouth, Riker looked furious as Rocky and Ryland sat there with their jaws on the floor. Rydel had her mouth slightly opened... Mark looked at Ross with regret in his eyes. I could tell Ross had no idea what to do... nobody really did... Ross looked up at Mark and let a single tear fall down his face. Mark moved his lips but nothing came out. Ross shook his head before turning around and jogging up the stairs. I sat there stunned at what just happened.

"what the hell is wrong with you!?" Riker jumped up and looked at his father.

"I-I don't know... I didn't even mean to hit him, it just kind of happened." Mark said and looked at me. "this is your fault! If you never of came into his life he wouldn't be like this! None of this would of happened!" He shouted at me. He was right... Ross came running back down the stairs as Mark said that to me. I didn't know what to even do... It's like I was frozen there. 

"it's not her fault!!' Ross shouted and jogged over. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He saw the tears in my eyes and wrapped his arms around me. 'shh.' he whispered. He let go of me and turned to Mark again. 'Don't blame any of this on her!! for now on... I don't want any part of you!!!" He yelled, Mark looked at him sadly.

"Ross I didn't mean to hit you." Mark told him.

"I don't care. Mom I'm sorry but I'm leaving for a while, but I'll talk to you soon. Guys, Rydel, I'm not quitting the band so please don't think that. I just need some time away...' he looked at his dad then back to them. 'Delly' she looked up at him. 'can you come here?" she stood up and walked over to him, He hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry I scared you. I love you!" He said, He turned back to me and entwined our fingers. He grabbed his bag and pulled me past everyone, Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him. Ross stopped and turned around.

"remember what I said. I do like you Skylar, but you are ruining our lives. I'm serious." he said to me, Ross wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me out the door. He opened the passenger side door for me, I climbed in and he walked to the other side. As we drove away I saw Riker look at us sadly from the window... I sighed and leaned back against the seat.

"ruining our lives."  Mark's voice echoed in my head. I looked out the window as a tear ran down my face. I felt Ross' hand grab my thigh, he gently moved his thumb back and fourth. I looked over at him as he parked the car. I bit my lip and got out, Ross and I got to my room and locked the door.

"I knew I shouldn't of gone..." I stuttered. Ross grabbed my hands and pulled me into his chest.

"shh baby, none of that matters. just forget that even happened." he told me, I shook my head.

"I can't... I'm tearing you're family apart... you're dad's right." I mumbled.

"no, no he's not. You're not tearing my family apart, that's all my dad's doing. He's being an asshole, don't listen to him." he gently tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"you have to leave... in three days..." I sighed, Ross pulled me into his chest.

"I'm not leaving without you." he told me.

"but you have to..."

"no, no I don't. I made a promise never to leave you again, and I won't. I'm not leaving, if you don't want to go then I'm staying here. but I can't leave without you." he kissed my forehead.

"what about your fans? you can't just leave them, you can't just leave your family to stay with me. I won't let you." I said and pulled out of his arms. I walked over to the couch and sat down, I started thinking about last night... and how perfect it was. Ross sat down beside me and held my hands, I looked up into his eyes and slightly smiled.

"babe-"

"no Ross... I'll be okay here... by myself. You should go and have fun for those couple of months. Be with your family, see your fans. you should go." he sighed.

"but baby... what about Ev... and Will, and Dallas... what if they get to you... what if I'm not here to stop them, If you won't come to New York with me then I'm not going. I can't just leave you here unprotected." I sighed and stood up, as I went to walk away Ross grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap. He rested his hand against my cheek and kissed my lips softly. The kiss started to get heated but before it went to far I pulled away. We pressed our foreheads together, Ross closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"I won't be unprotected..." I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "I mean... I have... Luke... and...' I paused, Ross pulled his head up and looked at me.

"and?"

"Jesse..."

"No! No I'm not leaving you with him!" He raised his voice some.

"Ross... please don't yell..." I mumbled, he sighed and touched my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby, but I can't leave you with him... I just can't." he stuttered.

"why not?"

"because I don't trust the guy. I mean when he found out we were back together... he almost hurt you..." Ross bit the inside of his lip.

"Ross he was angry and didn't mean it. he's a good guy." I told him.

"he was angry... what happens if you do something he doesn't like... what if he doesn't just grab your arm, what if he hurts you... or..."

"Ross he'd never do that." I cut in before he could finish.

"you don't know that." I nodded.

"yes I do. Jesse's not like that." I looked down at my hands. 

"I don't trust him, I won't leave you." he said harshly. I sighed and stood up, As I walked into the kitchen Ross hugged me from behind again. "I love you baby!" He said turning me around in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you too!"

"you're not mad... right?" He looked deep into my eyes.

"no..." he smiled.

"good. I can't stand it when you're mad at me, it hurts." he looked down.

"sorry..." I sighed.

"don't be." he said pressing his lips back to mine.