Will You...

A growl was released from the body of the beast chasing me, the teeth were a sparkling white. I tried to keep my legs moving, I ran as fast as I could but this monster seemed to be gaining more speed behind me. I felt it's long sharp claws claw at my ankles, I let out a small yelp as I ran faster through the night. As I ran under a street light I turned my head, I got a glimpse of the terrifying creature... My eyes widened in fear, from where I could see it looked like an over sized mountain lion... but different.

"what the hell!" I shrieked, I kept running not realizing there was a pot hole I would soon approach. I tripped and fell onto the ground, I quickly putting out my hands to stop my head from slamming into the concrete. I yelped as I felt the shooting pain in my left ankle. I quickly turned around to see the animal tower over me, It locked eyes with me and let out a small growl. It's large paw slammed down on my hand pressing it's claws into my skin, I gasped in pain. Then without thinking I jumped up and began running again, it killed me to run on my ankle but in order to live it was worth it. In the distance I could just make out my house, the porch light was on. I managed to make it all the way there before running into the house out of breath. I looked out the window and watched the large animal stalk off into the trees, I shut the porch light off and locked the door. I stumbled up to my room and fell on my floor, quickly I shut the door and crawled to my bed. I pulled off my pants seeing both of my ankles bloody, but my left ankle was swollen and bruised. I lightly brushed my fingers across it and squinted.

"ow." I whined, I got up and limped into my bathroom. I rummaged through my cabinet and found some gauze then washed the blood from my bleeding hand. there were four holes going through my hand, I quickly wrapped it up then washed my ankles off. I wrapped them too and slid on some spanks, I took off my shirt so I was in my spaghetti tank top and got into bed. As I was laying there in the pitch black staring at my ceiling I remembered something. 

"fuck! I had homework." I sighed knowing I left my bag in Ross' car. "oh well." I shrugged and started drifting of to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I got up forgetting about my ankle. I gasped at the pain of the first step but as I kept walking the pain seemed to fade, I quickly through on a pair of jeans and one of my favorite Sleeping with Sirens tees then placed my black pull over hoodie on. I quickly slipped on my black converse then went into the bathroom, I brushed out my long brown hair and put on some makeup. I brushed my teeth then looked in my mirror, I made sure that the bandages on my ankles were hidden. I kept my hands in my sweatshirt to make sure nobody could see the bandage. Then I headed out, As I was walking down the road I heard a car slowly pull up and stop. I turned my head seeing Ross getting out of the car, I smiled and walked over to him. 

"hey." He smiled and pulled me into a bear hug.

"hey." I giggled, we pulled away and he looked into my eyes.

"want a ride?" he asked, I nodded.

"sure." I followed him over to the passenger side, he opened the door for me and waited till I was in then shut it. I watched him walk around the car and get in, he started it and began driving down the road.

"oh you left your bag in here last night." Ross reminded me pointing to the backseat where our bags laid next to each other. 

"oh yeah." I nodded, he chuckled.

"yeah, I remembered we had homework so I came out to grab my bag when I found yours... By the way don't worry about your homework." 

"why?" I asked him.

"because I did it for you." Ross smiled.

"Ross you didn't have to do that." I smiled too.

"but I wanted to." he giggled and grabbed my hand, I squinted in pain hoping he didn't notice... but he did. "what's wrong?" he wondered gently setting his hand back on mine.