is...

My dad was driving us to the airport, my mom was in the passenger seat, Riker sat beside me with Rydel next to him, Ryland, Rocky, and Ellington sat at the table. Everyone was looking at me as I cried in fear of loosing my girlfriend, my baby, my everything.

"we're loosing her!!!" one of the paramedics yelled.

"NO! baby no! please, please don't leave me! God please don't take her away from me! Baby I need you, please baby I love you." I had my knees pulled up to my chest and my hand gripping my hair. "please!" I cried. I heard a long beep making me lose it. "NO! no, no, no, no, no!!' I shouted. 'no baby please!! no please come back to me!! don't go, don't leave me! baby no, no, no, no, no!" I bawled my eyes out.

"disconnect that call now!" a paramedic said.

"No!! please don't!" I yelled before the line went dead... "no...' I dropped my phone. I covered my face with my hands and cried. 'don't go." I whispered.

"Ross we're here! Dad got us a private flight home." Riker told me. I jumped out of the bus and grabbed my bags which I had already packed before I called Skylar... Skylar... my baby! I ran to the jet and got on. Everyone followed me. before I knew it we were flying. I hid in the bathroom crying my eyes out so no one saw me. I hate crying... especially in front of my family.

"Ross?" Riker knocked on the door. I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat.

"yeah?" I tried to make it sound like I wasn't crying.

"please come out, it's going to be okay." He told me. What if Skylar's gone... What if I can never see her  again... I need her, I can't be without her. I stood up and looked in the mirror, My face was red, and my eyes were puffy. I looked like a zombie, just minus the blood and the torn skin. I open the door to see Riker standing there looking worried, tears gathered in his eyes. I began crying again as he pulled me into a hug. "it's going to be okay Ross. it's will be okay!" he said as he began crying too. I can understand why he was crying now, Skylar is his best friend. they are closer then anyone else here besides for me. 

"Ross!!" Rydel screamed and ran over to us. she quickly handed me the phone. 

"hello!" I said hoping it would be Skylar.

"Ross!" Luke cried.

"Luke' I paused hearing him sobbing. 'no... no please tell me she's okay...' he sniffled. 'no... no... she can't be dead... please god no..." I fell on my knees.

"she's...' he paused to breathe. 

"don't tell me she's dead. please don't tell me that!" I held in my tears.

"no... she's not dead.' I sighed in relief. 'but you need to get here fast. where are you? how far away are you?" he asked me. 

"Mom... how much further?" I asked her.

"about an hour." she told us.

"about an hour." I said and bit my nails. Rydel slapped my hand away from my mouth making me slightly smile. 

"good... Ross I'm so sorry." he mumbled.

"Luke this isn't your fault. don't be sorry. I'll see you soon okay."

"okay." he said and hung up. I threw my phone onto the chair and ran my fingers through my hair, I paced back and fourth trying to pass time. Finally what I have been waiting for.

"Please sit down and buckle. we are now landing." I quickly sat down and put my seat belt on. I watched out the window as we landed. The doors open and I grabbed my bags and ran off the plane. I got to the van and shoved everyone's bags inside it. We all climbed in and quickly started driving to the hospital.