All You're fault.

"Dad!!" I cried as I saw Ev stab in in the stomach.

"go." he gasped and closed his eyes, he reopened them this time wider. "I love you Skylar! now go!" he yelled, I turned around and ran out the front door to my mothers house. I kept turning my head to look behind me but I never once stopped. I ran until I found myself at the Lynch's.

"Ross!" I cried as I stumbled up to the front door, He opened it and looked at me with wide eyes.

"baby? What's wrong?" he asked pulling me into a hug.

"E-v, s-h-e...' before I could say anything else Ross arched his back and let out a scream, I quickly pulled away and gasped not able to breath. A knife had gone through his back and Ev was standing behind him.

"This is all you're fault!! why did you have to come back?!" Ross yelled as everything went black.

"This is all you're fault!"

I shot up breathing heavily, tears stung my eyes and my hands were shaky. It was still dark out so I looked beside me seeing Ross gone...

"Ross?" I whispered through the night, when I got no reply I stood up and checked around the room. I slowly walked out of Ross' room and peeked down the long dark hallway.

"Ross?" my voice echoed off the walls, this was beginning to really freak me out. I checked in Riker and Rocky's room then quietly made my way down stairs. When I reached the bottom everything was black and I could barely see where I was going.

"This is all you're fault!" his voice echoed in my head, I then saw two figures. one had long hair that flowed down their back, and the other had long shaggy hair that stopped just before his eyes.

"Ross?..." I whispered, he looked over at me and the woman stabbed a knife through him.

"All you're Fault!" he said to me before they disappeared, Tears streamed down my face as I covered my mouth. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder making me gasp and jump away. I quickly turned around, The moon light shined through the window perfectly. It was Ross! His hair messy and his eyes sleepy, he was wearing a pair of old jogging pants and no shirt. 

"Babe you alright? why are you up?" he asked me, I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his waist. I tightly pressed my body to his and began crying harder. He softly rubbed my back. "Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he wondered.

"thank god you're okay." I sighed.

"of course I am, why wouldn't I be?' he paused. 'wait did you have a nightmare?" I nodded and he hugged me tighter, he swiftly picked me up and walked into the living room the set me down on the couch. He sat down beside me and took my hands. "would you mind telling me?" I sighed and nodded.

"Ev... stabbed you... and my...' I paused and looked up from my hands with wide eyes. "Dad!" I jumped up and ran to the kitchen I dug around in my bag and grabbed my cell. I pulled it out and dialed my dads number. "come on! come on come on!" I breathed, I looked down seeing my hands shaking terribly.

"Babe! Baby calm down." Ross grabbed my hands.

"hello?" my dad answered groggily.

"Daddy!" I sighed in relief.

"Sky? Skylar! why are you calling me this early in the morning?" he asked me, I looked over to the clock. one thirty three.

"I-I just had to make sure you were okay." I sighed.

"yea of course I am. Why wouldn't I be.' he paused. 'nightmare?" he wondered.

"yes... Ev hurt you and Ross... I had to make sure you were okay." I told him and looked up at Ross, Ross kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm tightly around me.

 "o-okay hunny! well you go get some rest, I'm gonna head back to bed." my dad said softly.

"okay. goodnight!"

"goodnight I love you Skylar!"

"love you too!" I said and hung up.

"come on, let's go to sleep." Ross pulled me into his arms and hugged me for a second, He picked me up bridal style and carried me back up to his room. He quietly slipped in and laid me down on the bed then laid down beside me. I rested my head on his chest and relaxed knowing he was safe.

"babe?" I whispered.

"yeah?"

"why were you up anyway?" I questioned.

"it's nothing, don't worry about it." he sighed.

"no please tell me." I looked up into his eyes.

"well I heard something outside so I went to make sure nobody was trying to get in." My eyes widened in fear, what if it was Ev? How could I protect Ross from her? "babe?" Ross lightly touched my cheek, I looked into his eyes. "It's okay." he said quietly, I nodded and hugged him tightly. "you need some sleep." I nodded again and rested my head back down on his chest. After a while I looked up seeing Ross was asleep, I smiled at how peaceful he looks when he's asleep. The wind blew hard against the window making me slightly jump, I pressed myself tighter to Ross and buried my head in his chest. Soon after that I had fallen asleep.