My baby!

Ross' P.O.V.

I left Skylar in my room while I went and changed, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair then walked out.

"ROSS!" Rydel screamed, I ran from the bathroom and down the hall.

"Rydel!?" I peeked in her room.

"In you're room!" Riker yelled to me, I ran into my room seeing Riker, Rydel, Rocky and Ryland crowded around... Skylar!! Skylar laid on the ground pale as a ghost... I ran over and scooped my right arm under her head, and lightly touched her cheek with my left.

"baby?" I softly said, I felt her chest. She was still breathing but looked... dead... "Rydel' I paused and turned to her, she had one hand covering her mouth and the other gripping her stomach. Tears had just began to spill over onto her pink cheeks. 'go... get mom and don't come back in here." I told her, she nodded and ran out. "R-Rocky can you go calm her down? please." I looked up at him, he nodded and ran out too. Riker and Ryland moved closer to Sky and I. Riker put one hand on my back and sighed.

"it's okay Ross, she's gonna be okay." he told me, I looked up at him then back down at my princess. 

"please wake up." I whispered. "Ryland grab the ice pack on my bed." I told him, he nodded and handed me it. I gently put it on Skylar's forehead. A couple seconds later mom and dad came dashing into the room.

"honey what happened? is she breathing?" My mom frantically asked me.

"I-I don't know what happened... but yes she is breathing." I looked up at my father.

"I think Rydel found her like this..." Ryland spoke but Riker stayed quiet. 

"Rydel Ross said-" Rocky yelled but was cut off by Rydel running in to my room.

"Rydel I said stay out." I grumbled.

"I know Ross but I need to know if she'll be okay." Rydel said wiping her tear filled eyes. I looked at my mother, she felt Skylar's forehead then her pulse in her neck. My mom pulled away then froze...

"what? what is it mom?" I asked her. My mother reached down and took Skylar's left arm, I looked at her confused. She slowly moved her index finger up Sky's sleeve and sighed.

"I figured..." she mumbled.

"Mom what's going on?" Riker and I asked her. She looked at me and slowly slid Skylar's sleeve up, I looked down seeing multiple cuts going across her wrist. Some I noticed were cut diagonal and some were cut strait up and down.

"she... she'll be f-fine." My mom stuttered and left the room, my dad looked at me and left too. 

"Ross?" Rydel sighed, I looked over to her. "I'm so sorry. I-I can't, I'm going to bed... I love you!" she said and wrapped her arms around my neck. I slid my arms around my sisters waist and hugged her tightly, I rested my head on her shoulder and let a couple tears fall.

"good night Rydel! I love you too!" I sighed, she stood up and walked out. 

"she'll be okay dude. I'm heading to bed too..." Rocky told me and left. I slipped my arms back underneath Skylar and slowly began picking her up.

"R-ro-ss..." Skylar breathed, I quickly set her down again and touched her face.

"Baby?" her eyes fluttered open reveling her beautiful hazel eyes.

"w-what hap-pened?" she asked looking at Riker and Ryland then back at me.

"you fell unconscious." I told her.

"oh... Ross..." 

"yea baby?"

"I'm tired..." she said leaning into me a bit.

"alright, let's get you in bed." I told her then picked her up again. I carefully stood up and brought her over to the bed, I laid her down and turned to Riker and Ryland.

"I'm gonna go... to bed." Riker told me, I nodded. He leaned over and kissed Skylar's cheek, I watched as she blushed and tried looking away. Rik chuckled and walked out. "good night." 

"I'm going to talk to mom and dad for a little, I'll be up soon." Ryland said and walked out. I shut off the lights and climbed in bed next to Skylar, she curled up next to me and laid her head on my chest. I needed to talk to her about her hurting herself but I knew now wasn't the time... I slowly rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Ross..." she mumbled and brought her hand up to her forehead, I watched her gently touch her head then but her and around my waist.

"yea baby?"

"can you get me that ice pack?" she pointed to the night stand.

"of course." I grabbed the ice pack and handed it to her, she pressed it onto her head and sighed.

"what happened?" I wondered.

"I-I don't know... I was uh... cold so I grabbed one of you're sweat shirts but when I tried walking back to you're bed I felt like... I was going to pass out, I was really dizzy too..." she admitted.

"oh... how do you feel now?" 

"I don't know... a little Nauseous I guess. but mostly tired." she told me, I nodded and rubbed up and down her arm.

"alright well why don't you just relax and try to sleep." I said and kissed her cheek, she smiled and closed her eyes.

"Ross..." she said again.

"yea babe?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too baby!" About twenty minutes passed and Skylar was out, I slowly felt myself falling asleep when Ry walked in.

"hey." I mumbled half awake.

"hey, did I wake you?" he questioned.

"no." 

"good... how is she?" 

"she's a little better. she's not as dizzy anymore.' I paused and lifted up the ice pack, I set it back on the night stand and felt her head then her cheeks. 'and her fever's gone down..." Ryland nodded.

"that's good, I hope she feels better in the morning." he said climbing into his own bed.

"yea, me too." I quietly said.

"alright well you should get some sleep dude." he told me, I nodded.

"you too." he smiled at me then climbed into his bed, once he was settled it was quiet. Within the silence the only thing heard was Skylar's deep breathing, after a couple of minutes Ryland's light snoring was added. I finally began drifting off to sleep, As I drifted further into my dreams I could feel Skylar's heart pounding against my side and he light breathing on my chest.