Chip!

Everyone else was around us asking Ross multiple questions, he answered every single one without a problem. The front door flew open as Dallas walked in.

"the party can now begin!" he announced as he walked over.

"Dal, I'm glad you could make it." Nick laughed at him, Dallas plopped down right next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I put my head down and let him, I knew I was hopeless and couldn't do anything about him. This is what he always did, every time I tried breaking up with him I was forced into the relationship all over again. I'm afraid of him, and I don't even like him anymore.

"Exuse me." I said quietly as I stood up, Dallas slid his hand down my back onto my ass then down my leg. I quickly walked away and Nick's upstairs spare bedroom, I shut the door and looked in the mirror. Tears ran down my face and ruined my makeup, I quickly wiped them away and fixed my makeup. The door opened so I turned around to see who it was. "what do you want?" I asked Dallas, he walked over to me and brushed his hands against my hips.

"I want you!" he smiled at me, what did he mean? I looked at him confused. "okay, let me put it this way, I want to be inside of you." he chuckled and slammed me up against the wall, He started sucking on my neck as I tried pushing him off but he tightened his grip on me. His hand began moving up my shirt until he grabbed my left breast, I jumped and tried to pull away again.

"let me go." I said, he shook his head and picked me up. He threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me, He unbuttoned my shorts and tried pulling them off but I kept a hold on them. "Let me go!" I yelled, he pulled back and smacked me across the face.

"shut up!" he told me, then he managed to get his hand down my pants.

"Get Off Of Me!" I screamed hoping someone down stairs would hear me, he pulled his hand back out of my pants then raised it up to hit me. I saw the door fling open just as Dallas fist collided with my face, I tumbled off the bed and smacked against the floor.

"What the hell are you doing to her?!" Nick screamed at Dallas, I slowly pushed my self up so I was sitting. I didn't look at anyone, I just put my head down and held my jaw. I also couldn't top crying. "Leave No!" Nick screamed at Dallas again, I felt arms around me and they began rubbing my back. They slid there arms under me and lifted me up like bridal style, they set me down on the bed and tried to remove my hands from my face.

"Sky, it's just me. Ross." Ross sighed as he took my hands away from my face, he looked into my eyes and wiped away the tears falling. "what happened?" he asked me, I shook my head and gently touched my jaw.

"ow." I mumbled and dropped my hand back down, Ross looked closer at my jaw and sighed.

"what did he try and do?" Ross questioned.

"he was trying to... rape me." I sobbed, Ross pulled me into his chest and let me cry. Once I calmed down, I sat up and wiped away the left over tears. "I'm sorry." I mumbled looking down at my hands.

"don't be, it's not your fault he hurt you like that. Cry as much as you want, I'll alway's be here for you!" Ross hugged me, I smiled at him.

"thank you Ross!"

"no problem Sky, would you like to go back down with everyone else?" I nodded and he stood up, he held out his hand so I took it. He pulled me up and held my hand as we walked downstairs.

"hey Sky, are you alright?" Harper ran over to me with everyone else following, I nodded and she wrapped her arms around me.

"has he done something like this before?" Sam wondered, I shrugged.

"he's never been all over me like it." I sighed, Nick walked over and made me look at him.

"has he hit you like that before?"